𝟶𝟶𝟽

- I didn't proofread.

「 ︎𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓. 」︎

We make our own monsters, then fearthem for what they show us about ourselves

them for what they show us about ourselves. - Mike Carey

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

「 ︎𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘𝐌, 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎︎ 」

「 ︎𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘𝐌, 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎︎ 」

↴︎

"Hurry girl, what kind do you want?" I looked at the ice cream choices in front of us. "They all look nasty auntie." Sanvi scrunched her face up at the choices in front of her rolling her eyes.

"Mmcht I'll get that one I guessss." She dragged pointing at the Superman ice cream, shrugging her shoulders. The lady nodded her head laughing at her silly antics.

"What size?" Sanvi looked at me putting three fingers up and I nodded.

The worker went to the back as Sanvi and I went to go take a seat at the table. "You look cute girl, who did your hair ?"

I smiled seeing her hair done nicely per usual.

I asked for permission to touch her hair and she nodded.  "My momma took me to this lady. I played with ha daughter and she cooked for us. It was so good my momma food don't be tasting like hers." She shook her head.

"Nope it sholl don't. I told ha that she probably needa ask ha for some instructions cause it don't be tasting like that, she can probably help ha out." I laughed at her shaking my head. "You a funny ass little girl."

"I know, thank you." She responded.

We looked up and saw the waitress coming towards us and she handed Sanvi her ice cream cone and a napkin. "Why didn't you get any ice cream tete?" I signed the receipt before giving her the money and a tip standing up.