𝟶𝟶𝟾

- I didn't proofread.

「 ︎𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓. 」︎

"Listen to them, the children of the night

"Listen to them, the children of the night. What music they make!" - Dracula

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

「 ︎𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘𝐌, 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎︎ 」

「 ︎𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘𝐌, 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎︎ 」

↴︎

"On my granny I'm so mad right now I'll do eight lines of crack, get the fuck away from me." I looked down in disgust rolling my eyes at Kilo. "Ghosting you ain't enough I'm finna die on yo' ass." I said staring at him.

He got up trying to hand me a towel.

"You touch me I might scream gone head." I closed my eyes feeling tears about to fall down like a water fall. "That was all? You playing right? You not serious, you can't be serious." I was so sad and disappointed.

Felt like God was punishing me for everything that I had did.

I'm trying to change. No I ain't, look at me lying again. Thats why he don't like me now.

Getting myself together and cleaned up. I grabbed some shorts out of my luggage feeling sexually frustrated.

"I was in the shower for a good hour why are you still here?"' He ignored me.

I turned around looking at him get ready. I almost started to feel bad when I saw the sad facial expression he had plastered on his face. That went away as fast as it came as soon as I thought about the shit that had just happened.

"So you was dead ass?" My mouth fell open when I seen him grab his jacket. I could've fell down to my knees. "You got something going on physically? Cause I don't know what the fuck that was. That was horrible." Kilo smacked his lips.