:Information:✧˖°࿐

Reader Name: Y/n Moira la Luna

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"Chapter 1: Soulmate"

- If you can't tell this story is based on the Red String Of Fate

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"Chapter 2: Sparkling Water"

- No info

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"Chapter 3: Love Letter"

- Y/n has schizophrenia, and often gets hallucinations of shadow like creatures due to her nightmares as a kid affecting her mental health and the fact that she never spoke about it with anyone worsened her situation.

- She gets hallucinations whenever left alone in the dark for too long, her mind wandering to thoughts of these shadow creatures, or thinking of negative things.

- The title "Love Letter" represents the rose and ribbon, in which is another way to confess to someone without the use of words.

- The rose getting thrown in the darkness of the bin as per shown Y/n feeling as if she was about to be pounce on by a creature in the dark abyss of there cottage.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"Chapter 4: Vivid Imagination"

– Y/n refers to a story yet to be told.

Wisteria

– Wisteria symbolizes long-life and immortality. In Japanese Kabuki theater, the symbolism for the Wisteria is Love, Sensuality, Support, Sensitivity, Bliss and Tenderness.

– Chinese culture also holds the Wisteria blossom as a symbol of good luck and success.

However, it also holds a strong romantic connotation in this culture. In Feng Shui, its drooping habit is considered to represent humility and kneeling before someone else to honor them.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Will be updated after a Chapter is posted.

Recommended: to read my other books from the Dreams Series since they're all connected <3