𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9 (𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰)

Quackity breathed a sigh of relief as he helped Wilbur out the door. "Alright, If you need anything, give me a call," The noirette detective mumbled. The tall brunet nodded to the shorter. "Of course I will, darling." He said as he walked out the door flashing one last smirk at Quackity.

The detective seemed to have a tight band around him the whole time the brunet was there, and suddenly the white band burst. He seemed to loosen up a bit.

He fixed himself a cup of tea and sat on a wooden chair by his kitchen table. He was planning to drink a bit of tea while thinking about the suspects, he was planning to question them that same day but decided not to, and since he hadn't informed anyone, nobody knew meaning he could cancel out any time.

Suddenly there was another note.

The detective noticed it within five minutes which surprised him, since usually he was much quicker on finding new occurrences in his life.

It read, "I'll pay you a visit when it rains, Alex Quackity from Las Nevadas."

Immediately the detective's mind went to his assistant, Charlie Slimecicle. But then he thought that was foolish(no pun), and decided that the person just wanted him to think that way. But Alex couldn't help but wonder. There are chances that Charlie Slimecicle was the murderer. The clog in the drain that just needed to be taken out.

Alex fell asleep on his chair. He took a very much deserved nap.

All of this dragging was taking forever. The detective was relentlessly tired and losing patience. He felt that he wanted to- no, he NEEDED to find the cause of this mess, and he was prepared to take down whoever it was.
_____________________________________

Word count: 298, 354 if added words from previous chapter.

I haven't checked over so please be aware there will be mistakes! It seems like this story may be coming to an end. Will detective Alex Quackity find out who the murderer is and turn them in? Or will his feelings get the better of him? I wonder what'll happen next.

Have a wonderful day and remember to drink water and eat food 😊

-Sky