Freddy

Freddy's P.O.V

"Now that I think of it, I have something to do, Bonnie." I lied. He acted like he was offended. "Fine!" He said as he tossed his hair back, and walked out. I laughed at him. "What's so funny?!" Looking back at me, he acted like he was mad but I could tell he really Just wanted me to go with him. "Nothing, you're Just weird." I shrugged as I stood up and started to walk off. "I'm highly offended...!" He said as if he really were offended. I shook my head and walked off.

As I thought he would do, he ran after me and grabbed onto my arm 'Freddy~..." He whined at me. "You can't Just leave me!!" I sighed, "Then grab your guitar, we can practice together." He instantly went back to being cheerful as I said that. "Okay!!" He ran off to go grab his guitar.

He was quick, and was back with me shortly. "I got it~!" He sang as he swished his guitar back and forth. "Cut it out, you're going to drop it and it's going to break," I said, grabbing it from him. "Aww, but Freddy~!" He whined. "No, be careful with it." I snapped. He nodded and I handed it back to him.

We walked over to the stage and he sat down, I stood up. "What songs should we sing for the children tomorrow?" I said, looking at Bonnie. "I dunno." He shrugged. "Wow! You're an amazing helper!" I said sarcastically. He Just ignored me and started strumming on his guitar.

I sighed and started to sing along with it, having no idea what I was doing. "Stop, stop, stop!" I said in frusteration. He looked up at me. "Hmm...?" "We have no idea what we're even doing...!" I huffed.

Apparently Chica had been watching, she walked in. "Well you had a good start, need some help...?" She said. I nodded. "Noooo!!" Bonnie said, quickly standing up. "Go bother Foxy!" He whined.

I don't even know what his deal was... But it was surely weirding me out. Chica started to laugh. "So you Just want Freddy all to yourself?" She said smugly as she gave me a look.

I sighed in irritation. "Chica, you can help if you like, don't listen to Bonnie..." I said glaring at him. Bonnie groaned. "Freddy is my friend, not yours!" He ran up to me and hugged me tightly. "Get. off. Of. Me." I said quietly. He slowly backed away. "But-" "No," I cut him off. "This is so unfaaair!!" He whined as he took off running.

I wasn't gonna even think about chasing him this time... "Thanks for offering, Chica, but I think I'm done for the day..." I said, sighing. She laughed a bit. "Okay then," she then exited the room without saying anything else.

When I thought Bonnie was gone, Foxy came in holding him. "Let go of me!" Bonnie said, thrashing around. "Your "friend" came to give me a visit, and I though I would Just return him." He said, letting go of Bonnie.

Bonnie instantly ran up to me. "He hurt me!" He said as if he were a little kid, tattling on somebody. I ignored him. "Sorry Foxy... He won't bother you again..." I sighed.

"Uh, yes I will..." Bonnie argued. "No, you won't" I argue back. Bonnie sighs and nods a little bit. God, he can be so annoying! I had had enough with Bonnie for a bit, so I picked him up, and slung him over my shoulder. "Hey!" What are you doing?! "You'll see," I replied Flatly.

Foxy shrugged and walked out of the room. I walked out as well, and went around to the kitchen. I dropped him in there, hurried out and locked the door from the outside. "Freddy?!?!" He slammed on the door. "You're being annoying so you're going in there," I replied. He continued slamming on the door muttering some things I couldn't quite understand. I just walked off.

I know it may seem like we are annoyed by Bonnie, and sometimes we are, but we actually like Bonnie a lot. Sure, he does things he shouldn't but he's sometimes a lot more fun to hang out with than Chica and Foxy. He makes me laugh too, so that's a bonus. I just act like this because if I acted like he was a friend, Chica and Foxy would instantly be thinking something was going on between us, so I just, I dunno... But I don't think he minds too much anyways. Well, I hope he doesn't mind.