Toy Bonnie

Toy Bonnie's P.O.V
My bright green eyes fluttered open. I was very confused. Where am I? Who's that over there..? Who am I?

"Toy Bonnie!"

I snapped out of it and suddleny I knew the answers to the questions I had just asked myself.

I was at Freddy Fazbear's
That was just Toy Chica
And I was Toy Bonnie

Oh, someone called my name! I turned around and my eyes met a shot girl that had long, white, hair with wide yellow optics. "Oh, yes Toy Foxy?"
"Toy Freddy needs you on the stage." She replied with a small smile

God she was so cute.

I nodded. "Alright, see ya later!" And I was off.

When I got to the stage I instantly picked up my guitar. Its strange, it feels like I've been doing this for years but don't remember it.

"Hey Toy Fred!" I waved at Toy Freddy happily.
"Don't call me that..." He said with a sigh.
"Why not?"

But before he could reply Toy Chica walked into the room and said "Hi guys! Time for practice?" Toy Freddy nodded at her. "Yep." She climbed onto the stage holding her cupcake. Once she gave me a thumbs up to say she was ready I began strumming on my guitar. Toy Freddy and Toy Chica began to sing. I started to get really into it.

After the song ended Toy Freddy kept blabbing and giving us tips on how to get better. I didn't really listen of course. And after he finally stopped blabbing, we climbed off the stage and went our separate ways. I whistled and strode around the pizzaria until I found myself in Toy Foxy's cove. She was sitting peacefully eating pizza and humming a tune. She didn't notice me standing there yet. I waved at her. "Hey Toy Foxy!"

Her head turned over in my direction with a curious look. Then she saw it was me and smiled a bit. "Hi Toy Bonnie!"
"Mind if I come and hang out for a while?" I smiled back
She shook her head. "Nope, not at all!"
I walked over to the fox and sat down. "How you doing in here?" She tossed her white hair back. "I'm good." I nodded at her. Her wide yellow eyes looked into mine. I turned my head away from her. "Something wrong?" I could feel her curious eyes looking at me from behind. I shook my head. "You sure?"

"Its just that-" I began nervously "You're so... Never mind.." She giggled a bit. "What?!" I glared at her. "Nothing," she laughed. I could fee my face heating up...

Suddenly she gasped. "What? What happened?" I glanced around. "S-someone's in the doorway..." Her voice quivered. "What do you-" I threw my head around to the doorway. A tall person was standing there staring.

The person's face was completely wrapped in bandages except for where his eyes were supposed to be. One of his arms were completely gone. His long purple hair was messy and unkept. On his head were two purple bunny ears. He was wearing the same uniform I was!

My eyes widened in horror.

Toy Foxy jumped out of her seat and grabbed her chair as if she was going to use it to defend herself.

"W-wait!" His robotic voice rang as he raised his only hand. "I-I need y-your help..."

"Wh-what do you need our help with..?!" Toy Foxy narrowed her eyes. His shoulders sagged as he began explaining how he was the bunny who used to work at this location and how he awoke to missing an arm and his face. He said he tried awaking his friends but it was no use.

Toy Foxy calmed and released her chair. She approached the male rabbit and gave him a hug. He seemed confused by this. I lowered my head trying not to show jealousy.

"I'm sorry, I'll help." She released him and gave him a small smile.
"I-I will too...!" I piped up.
"Y-yay!" His voice cheered as he took Toy Foxy's hand and started leading her to where his friends were. I followed close behind hoping she wouldn't get close to... Bonnie... That's what he had said his name was.

Once we were standing outside of the back room, he released his grip on Toy Foxy's hand and opened the door. Inside there were three sleeping people sprawled out on the floor.