Chapter 4: Bodies

The night was here and everyone tucked neatly in their warm soft beds Andre Wickers had gotten up to get a drink of water, he walked his way downstairs to the kitchen and towards the sink opened the cabinet and grabbed a glass and filled it with water the feeling of something odd kinda had him on the edge of his seat ever since Thomas had told him about their friend Eric Coldbrook it seemed quite strange their own past has come back to kill them all one by one Andre had raised the glass to his lips and then suddenly something from upstairs made a thumping noise luckily he sat the glass of water down and walked over to the kitchen knife block and grabbed the largest kitchen knife with the longest blade, and he went upstairs to find the source of the noise.

15 hours had passed as he stood at the top of the stairs and in the hallway.
"Aye yo whoever the fuck is in my house, better be leaving tonight right now!"
Silence had fallen.
"Yeah, that's what I thought!"

Andre then walked downstairs and back into the kitchen grabbed his glass of cold water and started drinking it, the water felt strange going down his throat it felt almost thick, he tried to gag it out of himself but to no advail he probably had just imagined it all because of two of his long timed friends now dead and also those two teenagers at the dirt mall.

He played it off as an overactive imagination.

(Meanwhile)
In bed while sleeping Andre had suddenly felt a strong pain inside his stomach, stomach pains maybe from the water?
No this felt more painful more urgent than usual.

He got up and went to the bathroom and grabbed some pain reliever tablets and swallowed them and drank water from the bathroom sink, the pain felt even worse this felt pressured more sharp like something inside of him was trying to get out but in a different way.

He ran to the kitchen and towards the knife block, he grabbed the largest knife out of it and thought to himself nothing else would help the pain maybe it was a tumor or something growing inside of him maybe he could cut it out and it would be over.
Yes.
He could cut it out.
The pain.

Andre had gotten down on the kitchen floor and lied down, he grabbed the big knife and raised it into the air into a stabbing position holding it to himself his stomach had gotten larger by the minute he had to; he raised the knife into the air and took a deep breathe but coughed a little bit of blood out from the mouth and said "Fuck it!" to himself and had aggressively stabbed the knife into his belly plunging the cold steel blade into himself and sliced upwards.

Andre had felt the pain go away and life draining out of him, the little bit much of life he had left in him he watched as he saw a pair of two large white cartoon gloves come out of the open stomach wound and a large and tall anthropomorphic black cartoon cat creature pulling itself out soaked in Andres blood and covered in entrails and intestines and other organs, by then due to so much loss of blood as a pool of his own blood had formed slowly under him getting larger by the minute as he then died all he saw was Cartoon Cat standing over him looking down at him grinning at him and Andre had enough more life left inside of him to just utter out: "Fuck you damn cat...."

As then Cartoon Cat had vanished off into the night to cause more bloody carnage like usual.