𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

CHAPTER THREE
"Dreams"
——

CHAPTER THREE"Dreams"——

"Oh... honey. You... are... it!" Negan screams and Arat pulls out her machete and quickly slices Joslyn's throat.

Joslyn drops to her knees while her hands wrap around her throat, "It's— Okay. I'm Okay" Joslyn gurgles out while looking to Jane as blood pours out of her mouth.

"No.." Jane breathed out as she continued to see this death as a never ending loop in her mind. Her sisters death, Her husband's death and her friends death.

"I think first impressions are important. I need you to know me. So..." Negan says as he raises Lucille and gets a good look at her. "back to it..." He says then slams Lucille down on Glenn's head twice.

"No!" Jane screams as she arises from her bed and as she does the trailer door opens and Jane quickly grabs her knife from under her pillow and throws the knife at whoever has entered the trailers. "Oh sh—" Jesus exclaims as he ducks before the knife can hit him making the knife pierce through the wall. "Jesus— I— I thought" Jane stutters as she looks to Jesus who slowly rises to his feet and looks back at the knife in the wall. "It's okay. I'm okay" Jesus says and Jane furrows her eyebrows.

"What?" Jane questions as all of a sudden Jesus falls to the ground revealing Joslyn and Glenn behind him. Glenn has his head bashed in and Joslyn has her throat slashed. "No.. No, please" Jane begs as she shakes her head. ""Jane, I'm s-sorry— Sorry I didn't get to l-love you for—ever". She hears repeatedly in her head over and over again. "No!" Jane screams as she drops to her knees and covers her ears.

"You... are... it" Jane hears and lifts her head up seeing Negan with his bloody bat in hand. "No!" Jane screams as tears stain her face and she places her hands over her ears before she rises from her bed yet again. "Jane, Jane! Hey! It's me" Sasha assures as she sits beside Jane in her bed. "I— No, no no" Jane says as she breathes heavily looking around the room.

"I think you were having a dream" Sasha says as she rubs Jane's back. "You were screaming. I heard it while I was on watch" Sasha states and Jane looks over at the window of the trailer seeing the sun shine through. "How long have I been asleep?" Jane asks as she tosses the covers off her body and stands to her feet. "Hours, I don't know how long but it's been long. You haven't slept since— um, so everyone left you alone" Sasha says as she clears her throat.

"I— I seen Joslyn and— and Glenn. I— thought. What is happening?" Jane asks as she places her hand on her chest and breathes heavily. "Jane, I need you to calm down. It's gonna be okay". "Nothing will ever be okay! Ever again! Not until every single last one of them are killed" Jane argues as she gently pushes Sasha away and walks towards the door of the trailer. "Jane—" Sasha tries to grab her attention but Jane is already out the door.

Jane goes to Joslyn and Glenn's grave and sits in between them. She pulls out her wedding ring and Joslyn's necklace from her back pocket and looked down at them causing a single tear to slide down her cheek as she let out a sigh. Jane puts Joslyn's necklace on and lets it hang around her neck just like the one Glenn gave her awhile back with his names carved in it. "I'll love you forever" Jane whispers as she slips her wedding back on her ring finger but not before placing yet another gentle kiss on it.