Story behind the smile - Her past

It was evening. I was sitting on a bench in a garden, staring at the grass. The sky turned grey and a drop of water fell on my shoulder. Then the other one on my head. And then it started raining heavily. My body started shivering of cold but I tried to ignore it, not letting my body to accept that cold. I was sitting there for some time when I found myself under an umbrella. Not a single drop of rainwater was falling on me even though the raining didn't stop. "Who are you? Leave me alone" I said while looking back. A girl was standing there and smiled looking at me. I moved aside but she didn't go. "What do you want from me?" I stood up and asked her. She did not say anything. "I asked you something. Who are you? What's your name? What do want?" I asked her again. "Come with me. At my home" She said. I didn't even knew her. Neither she did. Then why do she want me to go with her? I did not understand anything. But I had no choice. After all, I don't want to live. "You're coming with me aren't you? " She asked me. I looked into her eyes which were full of hopes. I nodded. The rain stopped. She opened the passenger seat door of her car and told me to sit there. I sat and relaxed myself. She started started the car and we were off to her home. "What's your name? " She asked me while driving the car. "Andrea Swift" I said. "Oh nice name. I'm Grace Scott." I liked her name. Grace Scott. "Would you like to tell me something about you?" She asked me politely. I was afraid of telling her the truth. But I cannot lie. "I'm 20 years old orphan. My parents died in a car accident 2 years ago. From that time I'm alone. I had some money with me which my dad and mom gave me before. So for my college and further studies, I spent my money there. But they were not enough. So I took money from my dad's account. I knew that was wrong but he saved that money for me so I had to use it. I didn't eat expensive food, neither bought expensive clothes. My clothes are always simple because I wanted to save those money for my further education. Sometimes I just think of giving up everything" "Don't ever do this" she said getting a bit panic. Tear rolled down from my eye. "What about your relatives, your friends?" She asked me. "I never had much friends. I was always interested in making new friendships but many people of my college, my school didn't want me to do so. They say that I'm intelligent and focused and my studies while many other students aren't. Staying with them will decrease my interest in studies. My relatives, just for money they wanted to stay in contact with our family. So after my parents' departure, they left me thinking that I won't give money. Some were good, but they too left because they think they'll will never get over their memories they created with my parents. Staying with me will always make them remind of my parents. This all is just NONSENSE" I said. I was broken again. " That's really very sad" Grace said. Then we reached her home. We went inside. Her house was not too big, but was better than mine. She asked me to come in her bedroom and I followed her. She gave me a hair dryer because my hairs were wet. And then tossed a towel from distance. I was not aware but somehow I tried to catch it. She chuckled. I too smiled. "I'll give you some of my clothes." she said while opening her wardrobe. I nodded. She gave a plain blue coloured top and pant. "Wear these. I love to wear plain color clothes actually" She chuckled nervously. I too chuckled at her. " Change your clothes till them I'll bring us some hot soup. You must be hungry" She said and left the room. I changed my clothes.