Chapter V

I don't see any glory my way.
People say reaching 18 means doing whatever you want.However,I did a sin and covered that sin with another sin! I will never be able to forgive myself for whatever I did to Anna and our.....My hands shake while writing about our offspring,who died without taking birth cause of me!
It's been almost 8months from that day when Anna told me she already aborted and now she's not here. That night how can I forget that?When she asked me that we should take a break!
No texts,no calls, nothing but I still talk to her in my mind cause somewhere my heart knows she listens to me.

~Henry

Prince Henry signed his name in his diary page as his teardrop fell on his name

(knock knock)
"Come in". Prince Henry said wiping his tears.
"You were crying!?"
"No".
"C'mon your eyes tell Hen.Is our bond that weak that you can't share your pain with me?"
"WHY THE HELL I DIDN'T TRUST HER THAT DAY ANNIE?WHY!WHY!"
Prince Henry screamed as he started throwing all the sacred art pieces from the shelf.
"Henry...Henry..calm down. Please sit here."
"I'm such a jerk".
"No Henry you're not..look here listen to me".

Prince Henry took a pace back and fell on the couch. Princess Anne sat next to him.

"Listen...look here Hen. It all was meant to happen and so it did there might be a reason behind it".
"And that reason is bad Annie...there's nothing good in it".
"No just trust Jesus Henry,it wasn't just your fault,it was mine too.I only told Anna to lie and then when that night you both decided to take break and she went and..."
"Stop!I don't wanna talk bout that day and night.Even there during that time when you stood by her I slapped you trusting that strange man!"
"Forget that Hen..I know my cruel brother didn't do it purposely. Btw I've a good news for you".
"What?"
"Wipe your tears first you crybaby".
"Hm tell".
"Anna told me to ask you if you can meet her tonight".
"What?She..she really?She really asked me?"
"Yeah!"
"Of course I'll go. Let me get ready then".
"Don't you wanna know where?"
"Oh yes where?!"
"Where you both first met".
"Alright!Thanks for letting me know".
"Btw I wanna know where you both first met?"
"Non of your business..you're child still".
"Shut up I too did grew up in these 8 months well I'm already 16!Damn!"
"I can't tell you".
"How selfish huh!"
"Also am leaving for Paris tomorrow".
"What?You're telling me this today".
"Cause I decided it today".
"Why so suddenly?"
"I need to continue studying there..it's been months studying through notes am sick of it".
"Great".

∙ ∙ ∙

"How you doing?"
"Oh my gosh!Look who remembered me after soo many days?Where were you ha?"
"Oh I'm sorry Oppa however I was packing my bags,booking seat, convincing everyone here in the Palace....."
"Wait why? You going somewhere?"
"Yeah!Paris".
"Why?"
"What why!Everyone's asking me the same nonsense thing....of course I wanna continue my studies now else what!"
"Oh alright calm down you tiny don".
"Ahh thank uh..."
"For what?"
"That tiny don....."(laughs)
"Oh gosh Annie you.....(starts laughing) Anyway let's meet tonight then".
"I've no problem though what am I gonna tell to Mom?Of course I won't lie you know that".
"Tell I'm going to meet Oppa's bandmates they called me".
"Alright then I'll meet everyone and wait what are you gonna say to Oppa".
"I'll see that don't worry".
"K I think I should drop the call now Alice might be coming for taking me".
"Hmm bye".
"Bye".

"Princess it's time for lunch let's go".
"Yeah!"

DURING THE LUNCH

"Annie, Henry and Ar

"Annie, Henry and Ar.....Wait where's Arthur?"
"I don't know Nanny".
"Mom he's out at his friends place for completing his assignments".
"But..."
"Yeah Annie?"
"Umm no nothing".
"He's all assignments are complete but.(utters to herself)
"I wanted to discuss an important matter with you three although let it pass on to night".
"No I'm not here tonight".(Prince Henry and Princess Anne says together)
"Why?Where you both going?"
"No night outs Annie".
"Am not going for night out I'm going to meet Oppa and his bandmates.As they got to know I'm leaving for Paris tomorrow soo....afterall they call me there lil sister".
"That's why she's flying too much these days".(says in a low voice)
"What Henry?"(Annie furiously asks)
"Um nothing".
"Henry where are you going tonight?"(The King asked raising his eyebrows)
"Um.......I've an important work Grandpa".
"Can you tell us the work?"
"It's one my friends birthday soo".
"Lier".(Princess Anne uttered)

Prince Henry looks at Princess Anne with his eyes wide.

"I'm wondering where's Arthur!"
"Aunt said he's at his friends place na".
"No but all of his assignments are complete then why did he lied".
"Oh c'mon there might be a reason Ann".
"Arthur didn't even told me Sarah!"
"Ok so you're gonna be mad at him".
"Of course".
"Huh! Look be like Henry he doesn't even care".
"He's not caring cause he and...."
"He and what?"
"Um nothing..I've some work let's meet later sis".

∙ ∙ ∙

"You guys are hectic.I shouldn't have trusted you all".
"Oh c'mon Arthur don't be so silly like your sister".
"Don't you dare say anything bout Sissy!You got it!"
"Oh okay I won't.. but look everyone's here let's party hard and who knows you may hit on someone".
"Whatever".

∙ ∙ ∙

"What the hell Oppa!"
"Annie I warned you back then why don't you understand?"
"James...."
"Please hyung don't interrupt I respect you o don't force me to say something I'll have to regret later".
"Oppa!"
"Shut up! Come in with me now".

"I told you na to stay away from hyung why aren't you getting it ha?"
"But oppa we're just casually meeting as friends".
"No you're not.Listen hyung is ten years elder than you and I know he's a handsome man around the world yet it doesn't mean you'll start...."
"How could you even think of that oppa!"
"That's what you both are showing to everyone Annie".
"I don't know what's happening to me but everytime u get a severe urge to meet and talk to him".
"I understand though maintain distance from him okay...don't let your feelings destroy your future Annie...'cause after what I've seen in hyungs eyes I think you shouldn't just even meet him!"
Princess Anne stood there silent listening to James.
"Got my point Annie?"
"Mmm I'm leaving bye".