•°•°•playing dangerous- Bellatrix Lestrange•°•°

"Pet, do you remember that we are attending a very important meeting  today?" Bellatrix questioned.
"Yes Bella, I am aware of it. You don't have to remind me every second" I rolled my eyes. Bellatrix pinned me up to the nearest wall and held her dagger to my neck.
"I suggest you drop this attitude whore" Bellatrix mumbled threateningly.
"Make me" I hissed.
"Oh I will slut, but after we're done with the meeting. Now go get properly dressed, I left you the perfect dress on your bed" Bellatrix said.

I was in a really bratty mood today so I decided to wear a different dress that Bellatrix exclusively forbid me wearing since it drives her crazy.

"Y/N come here now! We're going to be late!" Bella yeled.
When I came down the stairs I could feel Bellatrix burning stare at me.
"You fucking whore"
Since we were already running out of time I couldn't get changed, it was a part of my plan.
Soon enough we attended this death eater meeting.

"Bellatrix and Y/N will lure Potter into the department of mysteries and get the prophecy" Voldemort demanded.
"Yes m'lord" Bella and I said at the same time.
I could see Bellatrix shivering from excitement after receiving the mission so I decided to play.
I trailed my hand up her thigh and watch her react. My girlfriend digged her sharp nails into my hand and tried to pretend that everything is okay.

Shortly the meeting was over and I just walked away like nothing ever happened but someone took me by my neck and pushed me into a random room.

The chamber was dim litted by candles and Bella again, pinned me up to the wall.

"It's a dangerous game that you're playing, pet" Bella snapped choking me.
"Cat got your tounge?" The older with mocked.
I spat on her pretty pretty face, it's going to be a fun night.
"You'll regret that, slut"
Suddenly I felt myself being pushed on to the bed and Bella was straddling me.

"You've been a bad girl, teasing me with this slutty dress of yours, spitting on me. I'm going to show you how to obey"

This is going to be fun.

hehe left y'all on a cliffhanger, requests are open for
smut
fluff
angst
hurt/comfort
hurt/no comfort
and any imagine