°•Imagine Narcissa Malfoy getting jealous•°

You and Narcissa attended today a huge luxury party hosted every year for the richest families in the Wizarding World.

The huge table was set with the most excellent meals and you were seated next to Narcissa and Blaise Zabini who was found of you... maybe a little too much.
"Y/N, you look beautiful tonight" Blaise flattered.
"Thank you" I smiled to the boy.
This complement caught Narcissas eye, she looked at Blaise with anger but stayed silent.
"Care for a dance?" Blaise took your hand. This time Narcissa yanked your hand from Blaise's grip.
"She's good" Narcissa vocalised.
Blaise look at you with pity and his eyes.
"What a shame that this gorgeous body of yours will waste itself sitting by that table" Blaise walked away.
Narcissa took out her wand, she probably wanted to hex him but you immediately held her hand and the older witch lowered her wand.

"Get up baby" Narcissa pulled your hand and walked towards Blaise. The boy looked suprised.

"Changed your mind?" Blaise said and held out his hand for you to grab it. Narcissa looked furious, her brown eyes sparked with anger.
"As you may notice, Y/N belongs to someone" Narcissa pulled you into a heated kiss, and before Blaise could react the woman pulled you towards the bathroom.

"Remember who you belong to, you're my slut." Narcissa slammed her soft lips onto your neck and begin sucking your sensitive skin.
"I don't share. This mark will show everyone that you're mine, whore"

Narcissa is usually very sweet towards you, her attitude changes when she's jealous.