Not all endings are happy -1

Bright and Win were the top actors in their country. They first met on the set of their first series together and in no time both were in love with each other. Bright fell for Win's beautiful smile and Win fell for Bright's serious nature. They became the nation's couple and made their relationship official after dating secretly for few months.
They both were living their best life. They had everything- A well settled life, love. After dating for few years, they both decided to take their relationship forward and got married. A private ceremony was held and the industry people were invited. Both of their families were beyond proud of their sons.
Both of them bought a penthouse. Their respective business were already successful and everything was going well. They were living the best of their life and couldn't be happier. They had everything they wanted. A successful life, a beautiful marriage, a house and their love for each other and they completed their family by bringing in a baby girl, they named her Light Metawin Chivaree. Finally their family was complete.
After few years of having perfect lives and marriage, things started taking the wrong way. I mean every marriage has to go through some ups and downs and similarly the very perfect marriage of Bright and Win was starting to fall apart with their petty arguments and fights each day. They started spending less time with each other due to their workload and they even had to take care of their daughter. So they came to a decision then that bright being the sole owner of his business had to take more responsibilities where win's business could already be handled by his siblings and like this win made his sacrifice and started working from home. Bright and Win had also taken a break from the industry to focus more on their family but who knew that this would take a negative point. They both weren't that happy anymore and a sort of distance was created between them.
One day just like the rest of the days Bright came home late from a long day of work. He was tired,exhausted and hungry and was expecting a good dinner at home but he was totally unaware of a fuming Win waiting for him, ready to lash out on him.