Chapter 6 The Doll

The voice was coming from another being. But not actually a person, it was something waiting and watching. Something her aunt was trying to hide. Something dangerous and creepy. But that's what Jenn didn't know. So like what any of us would do she continued, creeping down the long stairway. Then she got to the bottom with hesitation. Looking around, she noticed nothing but a bit of storage and dust,"What a waist, going up one hundred stairs to find nothing!" Argued Jenn. Then she thought maybe she just not looking in the right spot. She started to walk away when all of the sudden, there it was the HELLO. The same voice she heard before. Jennifer wasn't ready to give up, and there it was an old doll sitting on an old rocking chair. Waiting, watching. It had an old ratty dress on, one eye open one closed, it's hair was in two messy french brads, one on each side of her head. As Jenn walked twar the creepy old thing, she saw it's fingers move, just enough to be seen. She creeped closer, again. It happened again. Now she knew something wasn't right. And she was right there is still a lot of more things she didn't know about. Things that haven't happened yet. Creepy things about the doll. Waiting, watching.