chapter 11 pictures

One stab is all it took, to leave Jenn on her knees, whimpering and crying. She had never had anything like this happen. But there was one thing for sure, she was never going to have anything like this happen again, ever. The doll, was still standing nice and tall grasping the webbon in her left hand, ready to kill. Jenn on the other hand, couldn't even stand. She was more worried about the pictures. Were were they, and how did they get anywhere but the wall," What did you do!!?!"Jenn asked the doll, but it gave no answer. Or did it. It pulled out an old piece of paper, and was writing very slowly, slowly but at the same time it was in a rush. The doll's work was complete and passed it along to Jenn. Jennifer, didn't want to read it but something i her mind, forced her to read. So she did, and reading in her head it said, " Pictures, have been hear forever, and I stair at them. I put them somewhere you will never find it, which is unknown. I didn't do it." Jenn's mind was full of twists and turns. At this point the pictures don't matter all that matters is the doll. The doll was the problem. The doll was the reason she was there, standing in the middle of the stairs in the basement. Waiting to be saved, by something or someone. The doll was the problem. The pictures are Sarah's problem, that's her loss. But the fight with the doll was on her mind. The fight was what is tearing her down not just building her up. But that doll, that doll, it has to go.