9. YOU GROW UP AND REALIZE...

Hayley POV

Ya you probably guessed, I was the one who was watching wanda and Loki, it was cute, no seriously though it was cute! The dude who was reading the fault in our stars just suddenly put the book down and started talking about witches! Props to him , I needed 3 weeks to recover from that book. Anyway, now that wanda knows the basics of witching, She can understand how powerful she can get, I'm happy for her

1 year later - 2016

Third person POV

Cap and wanda were looking at the building in terror, caps jaw was on the ground and Wanda covered her mouth with her hand as they saw the building on fire, then someone flew down

Hayleys POV

"What the hell happened? " I said as I landed on the ground, fury said something happened here in Lagos, I was in the place but not where the mission took place, when I flew down I saw the look on the both of their faces, and when I looked to where they were looking, I saw a building on fire, Steve then put his finger on his comms earbud and told Sam " we need help here " I read Wanda's Mind cause. I honestly wanted to know what the frick was going on. As I read her mind, I saw what happened,, rumlow, the fire, everything. As I my grey eyes returned to brown, I muttered " Holy shit " I looked at wanda and told her " Go to the Quinn jet, I'll see you there " She just nodded and flew away, oh god we're gonna get murdered by the public, most likely tony, wanda, and I, Tony cause he's tony stark, wanda cause she started it and she's my sister, and me because of my singing career, Right I forgot to mention, I have a singing career now, It started when I released my debut single " Love story " And a couple of more singles later, I'm the biggest artist in the world! Not really the world, but I'm 24th biggest artist in the world according to Spotify charts, anyway coming back. I told Steve and Sam to manage it, and that the jet would be back in 2 hours, Then I left. When I came near the jet, there were no people, to my surprise. I thought there would be people throwing tomatoes, but that doesn't mater now. I went inside to see Wanda staring into space, I went and sat next to her, and i said " Its not your fault you lost control of your powers wanda " She glared at me, and I got the message, I went over to the control panel, selected the comms system and asked nat to come. She came super quickly, in 3 minutes or so, and came straight to me. I looked at her and said " I'm exited to go back, and here the shunting Ross is about to give us " nat just nodded. I then looked down and started driving the jet to the compound. When we got to the compound, we were greeted by Tony's cornered looking face, I just rolled my eyes, ignored his entire existence and dropped wanda off at her room. She looked at me and said " But it is my fault Hayley " I just looked at her confused " what?" She rolled her eyes, and said " You said its not my fault i lost control of my powers, it is my fault " I looked down, then at her again " Don't go down that path Wanda, its not worth i- " She just let out a laugh " It isn't worth it? And how would you know Hayley? You never had an incident like this, like ever, your just experiencing a perfect life being everything that you ever wanted! Grow up and learn that the world isn't perfect " I just looked at her with a shocked face, I lived a perfect life? Oh honey, no " Oh all of a sudden I have a perfect life? And I have to grow up? NO! NO WANDA, YOU GROW UP AND YOU REALIZE THAT PEOPLE HAVE ALSO BEEN THROUGH SHIT! EVERYBODY ON THIS FUCKING TEAM HAS BEEN THROUH SHIT! JUST STOP BEING SO SELFISH AND JUST LOOK AT WHAT YOU JUST SAID! AND I DIDN'T EXPERIENCE ANY INCIDENT! I DID! " I just looked at the ground and simply said " You know what forget it " I then looked up to see Wanda's expression soften, and then i just turned my back and stormed out of the room, I heard her calling my name, but I just ignored her. She thinks I didn't have an incident, I fucking did.

F L A S H B A C K

Hayley's POV

I had tears in my eyes, I never expected something like this too happen. " NEVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN! " My " dad" Oleg screamed, my mom, She just looked at me with sympathy written all over her face. I just turned my back and started walking away, somewhere, I had nowhere to go, but I would find a way, somehow, I then found a small store, I went there and got 3 bags of chips and a couple of water bottles. Life was gonna be hard, but its fine, I can find a way to live, I always do. I then went to an isolated corner, and just started silently crying. Why did my parents hate me so much? What did I do wrong in life? I just want a normal, safe life, but somehow I can't even get that. I was feeling all of these emotions, I didn't realize, that I dropped to the ground, and there was black stuff coming out off my body, and then all of us a sudden, the black stuff became larger, and soon there was a big black dome surrounding me, with more black stuff coming out, and soon the black dome and the stuff coming out off me broke, the pieces went and chocked all the people close to me, killing them.

Maybe that attracted someone, cause soon a big black jet came above me, I then felt something poke me, something being injected into me. After that, all I could see was darkness, until I got up, strapped onto a bed.

E N D