Morning

*Halie's P.O.V*

I woke up to something crashing in the kitchen. I didn't know what it was. I quickly pulled the blankets away and jumped up from my bed. I opened the door and walked down the hall until I walked through the living room and finally got to the kitchen. I saw a coffee cup on the floor in pieces with coffee surrounding it.

        "Hey what happened?" I said. I stared at the coffee.

        "The coffee cup just slipped from my hands." He said. I went over to grab a towel to clean it up. I got on the floor and used the towel and wiped it up.

        "Hey I'm really sorry for spilling the cup and breaking it." He said.

        "It's okay Josh." I said. I got up and put the wet towel in the dirty hamper. I went back into my bedroom and changed into some clothes for school. I walked into my closet and picked this out. It was a gray Tunic Jumper with a pair of black skinny jeans and some gray hightops. I had a creme scarf on and a vintage queen necklace on. Onyx ring and white nails. Brown eyes and some black eyeliner and mascara and nude lipstick. I walked back out and started grabbing some breakfast.

        "Halie what are we gonna do?" He asked me. I looked back towards him and smiled. I walked over to him and got onto my tip toes. I was standing inches away from his lips. He was looking at them.

        "Well I guess we are gonna have to hide that secret and make it just ours won't we?" I smiled and pulled him into me. I kissed him softly on the lips. I was starving for his touch. He was the first to break away.

        "So what if I want you during school." He asked.

        "Well I guess you have to wait until after school." I said. I kissed him again.

        "Lets get to school okay." I said. I grabbed my bag and Josh walked behind me and put his arms around me. I hadn't learned how comfortable with him until that second when he wrapped his arms around me. I turned around and kissed him again. I just wanted to stay home and kiss him some more. I walked out the door to the car. I opened the door and climbed into the car. I waited for Josh to come out. I buckled up when he walked out of the house. He walked down the driveway in a way that was just amazing. He opened his door and climbed in. He put the keys in the ignition and started the car. 

        "So, after I get out of work what do you want to do?" He asked me.

        "I don't know. Why don't we go out and have dinner." I said. He nodded his head and pulled onto the street that leads to the school parking lot. He pulled up to the front and let me out. 

        "I will see you when you park the car." With that I closed the door and he drove off to park the car and cut the engine. He opened the door and hopped out of the car. He silently walked over and grabbed my hand. Everyone knew we were children without a mother and a father and we loved each other like a couple. We always walked down the hall hand in hand. But not in the romantic way. But today it was romantic.We walked to my locker and I dropped his hand and put my stuff into my locker. He helped me put my heavy backpack into my locker. I grabbed my morning book and slammed my locker door shut. I put my math book into my other hand and grabbed Josh's hand once again.

        "So I am going to go to my locker and I will see you in a couple of minutes." I nodded my head and let him go. I walked through the halls trying to find my friends. I found Xavier standing with his friends. I waved to him. He walked over.

        "So what are you doing tonight?" He asked me.

        "I am going out to dinner with my brother. He wanted to take me to a treat because he thinks I deserve one." I told him. He didn't mind. he walked with me all the way to the door of our next class. (Which is Math.) He walks in with me and we take our seats. Our boring day will begin.