The Morning

*Halie's P.O.V.* 

I woke up and I was not in my bed. I rolled over and there was nobody next to me. I rolled back over to the night stand and grabbed my phone. It was 6:20. I got up and finally noticed that I had to go to the bathroom. I opened the door and the shower was going. 

        "Good morning sleepy head how was your night." I heard someone yell. I started to freak out. I didn't know what was happening.  I was really scared. I walk over to the shower some more.

        "Halie, what's wrong?" He asked me. Who the F**k was this guy showering in my shower. 

        "Who the hell are you? What the hell are you doing in my shower?" I yelled. The guy that was standing in my shower slipped his hand through the curtain and grabbed a towel. Before he did that the shower water turned off and he wrapped the towel around him I assumed. He opened the shower curtain and I was amazed at what I saw. He had a six-pack and was extremely gorgeous. I had to be cautious though. 

        "Halie, what happened? What's wrong? What are talking about?" He said to me. 

        "HOW THE HELL ARE YOU? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?" I yelled. I wanted him to be gone. I didn't know who he was. 

        "Halie listen to me. I am your brother and your boyfriend. You don't remember what happened last night. Oh My God. You don't remember anything that happened last night." He said. He ran his hand through his hair like he was annoyed. What the hell happened last night? He just said he was my brother and boyfriend. What the hell kind of sick bastard is this guy? Who is this Halie person he keeps talking about? 

        "Who are talking about? What happened?"  I said. He looked at me like I was playing a joke. 

        "Halie I really am your boyfriend and we are brother and sister. I swear. Last night we almost had sex and you slept with me in my bed. You don't remember that? It was the most special night of your life you said. Also we said that we weren't gonna tell anyone about our relationship." He said. He was standing in front of me with no clothes on and he was saying this s**t to my face. I couldn't believe anything he was saying.

        "Fine, if I know you supposedly what is your name?" I said. He looked down at his body. 

        "My name is Josh. Do you even know your own name?" He said to me. That made me furious. I didn't know how to reply because to be honest I really didn't even remember my own name. 

        "Your name is Halie Gunner." He said to me. So that was who the guy was talking to. He was talking to me. 

        "Would you mind getting out so I could change into something more comfortable. We haven't gotten to that stage yet. You know getting undressed in front of each other. " He said. 

        "Oh yeah, I will be waiting for you in the living room. Hurry up and get changed. I want you to tell me everything." I said. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone and went into the living room. I guess that wasn't my room after all. I opened my phone and started scrolling through my contacts. There were people I had never even heard of. 

                        *Josh's P.O.V.*

She walked out of the bathroom so I could change. But instead of changing I sat against the door and just started to cry. My beautiful sister didn't know about anything that happened. It was so hard to admit my feelings for her. I would have to tell her about everything. But from only one perspective. She would be so lost without her side of the perspective. I couldn't get up to get changed. I couldn't. It hurt so much. All of a sudden I heard a loud scream. I opened the door and ran to the living room and Halie was on the floor holding her head. I wondered what was wrong. I grabbed her body and pulled her close. I comforted her. She noticed that I was holding her and she put her face on my bare chest.