wave mission part 3

Tazuna: oh shit.

Kakashi: I can't believe we forgot about that.

Kushina: yeah that's a little embarrassing.

Kenshi: I thought you guys were jonin.

Yugao: shut up its been a stressful few days.

Naruto/ruri: fair enough.

Sakura: wait what do you guys mean won't Gato leave after the bridge is built.

Mito: yeah once the is built there will be no reason for him to stay.

Naruto: what kind of world do you thing we live in, it's not all sunshine and rainbows.

Kenshi: he's right were not heros coming to defeat the bad guys and live happily ever after.

Ruri: Gato will not stop until tazuna and any hope for this village is dead.

Memma: shut up team loser once I defeat them they'll go running.

Kakashi: memma that's a little farfetched. We need to thing of a plan for them if we face them again.

Yugao: how about you let my team handle this, we'll do some scouting and find there base.

Kushina: no its to dangerous.

Naruto: to bad already doing it.

Naruto runs out of the house with ruri and kenshi following. Yugao sighs before running out after them.

Inari: those guys are crazy.

Tsunami: Inari stop

Inari: well they are.

Memma and sauske were fuming at there siblings being able to do missions that they should be doing. Kushina looks down at her son not listening to her. She sighs then gets the genin to finish tree walking while Kakashi who's almost fully healed goes to the bridge with tazuna.

(Three days later)

Team yugao has been trying to find Gatos base but had little luck even with Narutos kistune. Yugao decided to let everyone split up since they are running out of time. Naruto was jumping tree to tree trying to find them when he remembered he has sage mode.

Naruto: oh shit I'm an idiot I forgot I have sage mode. Definitely not letting anyone find out about this.

Naruto stops for a second before turning into sage mode immediately picking up kushimaru chakra. Naruto senseing him alone decides to take him on by himself. He also sends a shadow clone to yugao to warn her about what he's doing. Kushimaru was standing in an open clearing waiting for Naruto. Naruto jumps down right behind kushimaru which makes him turn around.

Kushimaru: about time I've been waiting for days.

Naruto: what are you talking about.

Kushimaru: didn't you get my message I told you to meet me hear.

Naruto: I didn't get any message.

Kushimaru: what!!! Those dam messager pigeon.

Naruto: wait you sent me a message by pigeon wasn't there any easier way to get in contact.

Kushimaru: probably but this seem like the best option.

Naruto: and look where your at days later.

Kushimaru: shut up I'm going to kill you.

Kushimaru threw his sword at Naruto before curving around the area to trap him. Naruto yawns expecting more out of him before summoning his flames. Naruto kicks forward sending flames toward kushimaru.