Awkward situation

Karl's P.O.V

"Ima go get you some water-" George says, while running off to the kitchen.

All I do is hold Y/N in my arms trying to calm them down.

I feel their cold tears start to fall slower and slower onto my arm.

"Its ok, I got you. Im here." I say, softly.

Y/N finally let out a ripply sigh, sniffled, then looked at me.

When They opened their mouth to speak, George cam running back, with a cup of water.

*Bruh.*

"I-Im back!" Says George,Panting like crazy.

George then looks at me ,then looks down at Y/N, and just places the cup of water 2 feet away from us and runs back to his PC..

"I cant do this anymore.I-I- I just cant handle it." Y/N says wiping their tears on the collar of their shirt.

"He is CRAZY. I feel so scared and uncomfortable and i dont know what to do-"

I quickly interrupt them. 

"First of all, Lets go to the table, my legs hurt, and Two, Who??"

Y/N wobbles to the kitchen table and sits down, still breathing quickly.

"My b-boyfriend. He yelled at me and chased me around trying to touch me in place i dont want to be touched unwillingly."

I hear Quackity gasp and run to the table.

"OK WHAT?"

*Oh thats right, Y/N and Alex are also best friends.*

"Yesterday i was in my safe room the whole day because he was going to hurt me if i dont do what he wants."

Alex and I just look at Y/N in complete shock.

"Hurt you meaning..-" I say, trying to figure out if its really bad.

Y/N then looks down with a guilty expression.

"Um- He was holding a pocket knIfe.. and said he was going to cUt my legs." "He was going to force me to drink so i wouldent remember what we were gonna do..But i refused and hid from him, and he got mad and chased me so i ran away and yet he still chased me and i bet he is still looking for me-"

"Your not going back there." Says Alex, trying to sound confident.

"I know. And i won-"

"LISTEN. Your.not.going.back. Understand?" 

Y/N leans back and closes their eyes like they thought they were going to get hit,and then just nods back.

"Good." I say, upset and still confused.

"Im here if you need anything and you can always come in to the stream house without permission if you come in contact with that aSshole." 

Y/N smiles a bit.

"I do have keys to the house, at my apartment." They say.

I look at Y/N

"Apartment? So you dont live with him?"

Y/N shakes their head.

"No. I live by my self. But He usually calls me to come over there to spend the night, and as much as i want to refuse, i cant."

"Dose he know where you live?" I say, just hoping for the possibility he dosent.

Fortunately, Y/N shakes their head once more. 

"No, he doesn't. He would ask though, but i would change the subject."

Alex lets out a sigh of relief, and so do I.

"Hey, do you wanna play minecraft with us again, Y/N? To uh, take your mind off this situation..?" Alex says, in the most nicest way.

"Yes! I mean if its ok?" Says Y/N.

"Its absolutely fine! I mean you have your own PC here, don't you?" Says Alex, as he smiles.

"Yeah i do heheh! Sure Lets play!" 

By this time, Y/N has stopped crying, although their face is still a bit red. They laugh a bit and run to their PC room.

Clay and George slowly walk in, eating popcorn.

"Can we join you guys? We're kinda bored.." Clay say, in a tiresome voice.

I nod.

"Yeah,Sure!"

I walk into my PC room and log into discord then jump into mine craft.

Not long after, every one was in the discord call, laughing and making distorted noises and having a good time dieing in Minecraft.

But although i'm laughing, I still can't get over the fact of what Y/N had gone through today. I can't let that go. 

*They are happy right now. Im so glad they are safe. Safe right now at least, Playing Minecraft with Everyone.*