6| first trip

"Open the fucking door!!" Rue yelled, smacking on the gate door.

"Fez please!" I yelled as Rue flipped off the camera above us. I shivered pulling my sopping wet cardigan tighter around me.

The door swung open and Rue burst through, taking off like this was her own house.

"You can't be here right now," Fez started to say but was interrupted by Rue.

"I'm out of drugs and I need socks," she said as a matter of factly before smiling at Fez and I. Fez glared as Rue took off, but his features softened as he reached out the doorway to me.

"Kennedy," he said softly as if he was happy to see me. With a concerned look on his face his hand gently gripped my elbow pulling me inside out of the rain. I pushed the wet strands of hair out of my face as I looked up at him.

"Sorry," I apologized through chattering teeth. Fez shook his head before taking off his zip up hoodie.

"Kennedy you know I'm happy to see you, but now is REALLY NOT A GOOD TIME," Fez started softly but finished in a loud voice, calling to Rue at the back of the house.

"You mind if I borrow some clothes?" I chattered again as Fez ran a frustrated hand down his face before nodding.

"Hurry up, please," he said looking down at me. I pressed a hand to his lower stomach as I lifted onto my tiptoes, placing a quick kiss to his cheek.

"Thank you,"

Fez nodded relaxing for a second at my touch before tensing up again.

"You really can't be here right now," Fez said softly more to himself as I took off down the hallway, into the familiar room where Rue was putting on socks. She nodded to me as I rummaged through Fez's drawers. I found a pair of red boxers and a navy blue nike t shirt. Quickly I stripped in front of Rue before changing just as fast into the clothes I borrowed.

"You can't be here right now," Fez said raising his voice as he walked into the room as I pulled on a pair of socks. Rue rolled her eyes with a scoff before pushing past Fez and out to the living room.

"You good?" Fez asked, pointing at me. I nodded with a small smile, knowing that he was probs annoyed we were there.

"Good," he said before walking back to the living room to yell at Rue. I heard them continue yelling back and forth before it went quiet out in the living room.

I went into Fez's bathroom deciding to drape my clothes and Rue's sweater over the top of the shower to dry. Taking my time to move towels out of the way so the clothes could dry properly. It seemed quiet still out in the living room as I walked out of Fez's room.

As I turned the corner of the hallway Fez was sat on one couch across from Rue and another man, covered in face tattoos. Another man sat smugly in a seat at the dining room table. Uncomfortably, I moved to pull the ends of the t-shirt I was wearing down to cover the boxers I was in.

"Oh so you do got a junkie whore? Or is this one a sista too?" the man seemed to tease, a smirk on his face.

I watched as Fez's eyes widened, taking me in before darting to the man in face tats who was ogling me while sitting too close to Rue.

"She's ain't an addict either. Leave her outta this. Kennedy go back to the room," Fez said calmly, nodding to the back of the hallway. I nodded and was about to turn towards the room when I heard the man's voice.

"Have a seat," he said tapping the couch beside him. I turned back around to see him moving his jacket to the side, revealing his gun and my heart began to race.