3rd POV

Taeyong was on the bed sitting, waiting for Jaehyun to get out of the bathroom. Jaehyun came out of that bathroom and saw Taeyong was waiting for him and he looked a bit scared "Tae, what's wrong? I don't like when you make that face" "I-I just have to tell you something" Jaehyun looked at him with a kunfused face "You told me everything about you, what else could there possibly be to tell"

"This" He looked at Jaehyun and motioned him to come sit on the bed with him "I have a headspace and it's little" "What is that?" "It's when I act like a child" "When do you slip?" "When I see baby stuff or things for a little child" "So if I took out the teddy bear that I have you will slip" Taeyong nodded "Can I see what you act like when your in the headspace" "Go ahead" Jaehyun went to get a teddy bear and showed it to Taeyong.

"D-Daddy, I fewwing widdle" Taeyong crawled over to Jaehyun and sat in his lap "I pway?" Taeyong said as he pointed at the teddy bear "Go ahead baby" Jaehyun gave Taeyong the bear and laid on the bed beside him while watching him play with the bear

~Few minutes later~

"Daddy, I hungwy" "OK, come on baby" "Jaehyun picked up Taeyong and took him downstairs to the kitchen. He put him in a chair and went to find a snack for him "Here, do you like this?" "Yesh, fank you daddy" Taeyong said while shoving mini churros into his mouth "Don't choke baby, be careful" "Otay"

~A few minutes later~

Taeyong was out of little and Jaehyun decided to play truth or dare with him and that took a wrong turn.

"Truth or dare?"  "D-Dare" "I dare you to let me finger your ass" Taeyong looked at Jaehyun in shock "W-What?" "I dare you to let me finger your ass" "J-Jaehyun, what are you doing?" Taeyong said as he felt Jaehyun's hand go to his ass "J-Jaeh-a-ahh~" Taeyong moaned as he felt a finger go into his ass. "B-Be gentle, it hurts a bit" "I will" "Truth or-ahh~ dare" "Dare" "I dare you to fuck me" "Don't have to ask me" Jaehyun got on top of him and..........