(Depending on what you consider short, this chapter is short)

Taeyong and Jaehyun were now on the way to his parents house. Taeyong was nervous because he had never met Jaehyun's parents and was scared of what they would think of him.

"Baby, we're here" Jaehyun said. Taeyong got knocked out of his thoughts. "I'm scared" Taeyong said. "Baby, listen to me, they already love you" Jaehyun said as he held Taeyong's face and kissed him, reassuring that everything is OK.

They then got out of the car and went to the house door. Taeyong felt Jaehyun's hand give it a comforting squeeze. Jaehyun knocked on the door and his mom answered with a bright smile. "You finally brought him!!" His mom squealed in happiness. "Hello Taeyong, welcome to our home, I've been wanting meet you so long, you look so much prettier in person" His mom said.

Taeyong smiled. "Mom calm down, don't take him from me, I found him first" Jaehyun said. "No promises" His mom said and dragged Taeyong upstairs. Jaehyun chuckled.  

~Few hours later~

"Mom, we have to go now" Jaehyun said. "Nooooooo" Jaehyun's mom whined. "Yes, Hayeon is getting cranky, she wants her mommy" Jaehyun said, taking Taeyong in his arms. "When are you gonna bring her here?" His mom asked. "I'll bring her after I pick her up from school" Jaehyun said.

"Ok, well bye bye" Jaehyun's mom said. "Bye mom" Jaehyun said. They walked out the house. "See, I told you, my mom loves you" Jaehyun said. "I know now, and was Hayeon actually getting cranky?" Taeyong asked. Jaehyun pulled out his phone and showed Taeyong the video of Hayeon yelling at Doyoung that she wanted her mommy.

Taeyong laughed. "She's is so cute" Taeyong said. "Not as cute as you" Jaehyun said as he kissed Taeyong's cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~TBC~