Jaehyun and Taeyong were now cuddling in bed. Hayeon came into the room and jumped on the bed and got in between Taeyong and Jaehyun. "Daddy, someone in the basement is talking to me" Hayeon said to Jaehyun. "What did she say to you?" Jaehyun asked. "She said she would give me a toy that I could play with if I untie her, I say no and come tell you" Hayeon said. 

Jaehyun got up and went down to the basement. He walked to Taeyong's mom and kicked her in the stomach. "If you talk to me and Taeyong's daughter again, I'll get Taeyong to come down here and do the honors of your first punishment" Jaehyun said.

All Taeyong's mom did was cry silently. I mean that's what she gets. At that very moment, Taeyong walked into the basement. "Taeyong there you are, please help me out of here!!! I love you please help me" His mom begged. Taeyong walked to her and kicked her in her face. 

"You don't fucking love me, you fucking hate me, I have never had anyone hate me this much other than you, it was always Haechan over me right, so now I chose everyone over you, you have never loved, don't lie about something that's not true" Taeyong said and hit her again.

Then they heard the basement door open. They looked at who was entering and saw Yuta and Johnny holding Taeyong's dad. "LET ME GO!" His dad yelled. "You think deserve to be let go? After all the hell you put me through? Hitting me when you were drunk? Letting me get kidnapped and not letting Haechan do anything about it? What the fuck were you gonna do to me if Haechan told me when mom did?" Taeyong asked. This time it wasn't tears...it was anger.

"Look, Taeyong, that doesn't matter please help me out" His dad begged. "Did you fucking help me when I was kidnapped?" Taeyong asked. Everyone went silent. His dad stop begging, his mom stopped crying, and Jaehyun saw the rage and anger in Taeyong's eyes. "That's what I fucking thought" Taeyong said and walked past Jaehyun and went upstairs. "Tie him" Jaehyun said and then followed Taeyong upstairs.

"Taeyong baby" Jaehyun said as he hugged Taeyong. "Jaehyun, I just want a fucking family and they can't even give me that, I just want be loved by my own parents and that can't even happen" Taeyong said as he hugged Jaehyun back. "When you meet my parents, they will treat you like you are their own, I've told them all about you and they can't wait to meet you" Jaehyun said. 

"Will they make feel like I'm being loved by parents?" Taeyong said. Jaehyun knew how heartbroken Taeyong was. He felt really bad. "They will make you feel like you belong" Jaehyun said. "Can we see them now?' Taeyong asked. "Yes, come on" Jaehyun said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They meet his parents next chapter