Ch 3

Meanwhile with you

You were currently inside the super store with a shopping cart and a list of groceries to buy but you also had to remember to buy the most important thing was to get some food for Kat.

You: ok let's see. Got milk, sugar, eggs, cereal,...now for cat food.

He then headed to get some from Ile 6.

As he was looking around he saw some cat toys and picks them up. He then looks over to to the side and sees the food. One box got his attention

 One box got his attention

Frisky Bite's.

You have seen this cat food in the commercial s. It's the best #1 cat food lov d by all cats. So you get 3 boxes and the them. After you were done with your shopping you then headed for the register and payed for everything. You then the the stuff to your car and put it in and as you were about to leave you then heard a voice.

???: Y/N ?...is that you?

You then looked back and saw who it was that was talking to you. It was your Highschool Freind and somewhat crush . Rachel

You: Rachel?...oh my god how have you been. I haven't seen you in year's.

Rachel: same here as well. It's good to see you Y/N. How have you been?

You: Me? I'm good. Same old , same old so nothing has changed much. I'm still a Digital artist designer. And pays ok as well. Actually listen Rachel I don't mean to be rude but the thing is I have a list cat back home that I'm looking after and I need to get back and feed her.

Rachael: that's good to hear about your job and yeah yeah sure, have to say never thought if you as a cat person though but still ok you head on home. Say are you busy this week?

You: no not really. Why's do you ask?

Rachel: well see I was hoping we could catch up...maybe over a drink of coffee sometime.

You: oh yeah sure, sure. But I don't have your number though.

She the smiles and she takes your hand and writes her phone number on it.

Rachael: ok...now you have it. Call me sometimes handsome.

She smiles and winks at you as she leaves and you smiled.

You: *hell yeah...I'm sexy as hell*

You then get back in your car and headed of home.

As you were driving your way back home you were also humming to yourself with a cheerful voice. You were having a really good Day. You managed to get a phone number from your Highschool crush. People used to say that she was one if the popular girls and she made you do her homework but you did it out if the kindness of her heart.

However your day dreaming came to an end when you saw something that made you pull over near your house.

You: ( you stepped out if the car) What the hell??