Ch 6

It took some time but you finally managed to clean up the mess that was made in the bathroom.

You: ugh...well that's that...I just hope Rachel didn't wait too long

You Quickly then headed downstairs to see her she was waiting patiently for you and she also finish her drink and food.

You: Hey Rachel. I'm so so sorry for making wait so long. The medicine cabinet in my bathroom spilled over and it was a mess. I'm sorry I hope you didn't wait too long.

Rachel: No it's fine it wasn't that long for me anyway. ( She past the seat on the couch next to her) now where were we~?

You: oh~

You say down next to her seductively and you both lean in close to one another as there inches away from making out. But just as there about to kiss there was the sound of a stomach grumble as Rachael pulls back and groans and puts her hands on her stomach.

You: Rachel...you ok?

Rachel: ugh...I'm not sure....what was in that food you made?

You: uhh...well I put a pinch of red pepper and spicy curry sauce. But just a pinch...are you ok?

Rachel: yeah I....uh no actual I need to use your bathroom.

You: oh yeah sure...2nd floor 1st door on the right

She quickly gets up and runs off. While she did so she made little toot noises (basically farts)

Meanwhile Kat who was hiding but she peaks out her head and she lets out a small evil chuckled

Kat: * heh heh heh...serves you right bitch* ( she then pulls out the device she made and turns it on as the signal traces and hacks her phone and the hacks yours

Meanwhile with you

You waited on your couch and you were feeling a bit down...so far the date has been somewhat of a disaster.
Your really hoping things will get better soon. You then heard a beep noise from your phone as you Then pulled it out and saw it was a Voice message.

You: huh... who's this from.

You then hit play.

Rachel: oh hey Baby.... yeah I miss you too Bradley

You: huh...this is Rachel...but why is she calling Brad?... didn't they break up?

Rachel: yeah I'm good but guess who a ran into. Your remember that looser heard Y/N?...you know the nerd who followed me around like a list puppy and had a crush on me?... Yeah that's him. I figured since he's a sad looser whoa gonna die alone with no love in his life I'd just give him some form of pity sex.

You:...pity sex?.... she...she doesn't want to be with me?

After hearing all this you felt sadness and anger. But when you heard the super loud farting sound of her shitting ( seriously you could hear it through the walls) you also felt disgust as well.