Ch 7

It was the middle of the night as Kat was sleeping nice and comfy but she then wakes up and see you...in your shorts and white t-shirt as you came downstairs feeling really bummed and you walked passed her and headed into the kitchen. She then looks up and follows you from behind.

She peaks inside the kitchen and sees you taking out a big bottle if whiskey and a glass and some ice.

You poured a full glass of whiskey and started to drink and Kat watched from a far...she could not help but feel a bit sad for you...sure that bitch lied to him and yeah she got what she deserved...but seeing you sad and getting drunk.

You just keep getting more drink's and after your 4th glass you started to feel more sad and started to shed tear's

Kat: ( sad face) * Oh Master...you should not suffer like this....I wish there was something I could do to ease your pain...wait I Know ( grabs her collar) I have a translator...I can trick him into thinking he is having a drunk dream...ok I just have to knock him out unconscious and

THUMP

She looks back and see you fell fave first on the counter.

Kat: or that could work.

She then walks up to him and gets up on the counter as she turns on her translation and she pokes your head

You: ugh...whaa?....oh kat sweetie. You hungry?

Kat: actually I wanted to talk to you and see if you were doing ok

You:...WOAH WHAT THE HELL ( you freaked out and fell out of your seat) YOU CAN TALK?? ( You  then get back in your seat) whoa this can't be real

Kat: no I can't mainly because this isn't really real, your having drunk dream and I'm your imaginary drunk friend I'm here to talk to you and make you feel better.

You: ... really?

Kat: Yeah..so come on let's have a nice Freindly chat you and me. .

You: ok... about what?

Kat: about what happened today.

You: what's there to talk about...the woman I had a crush on since highschool is not who I thought she was. I always had this dream that she and I would settle down and gave kid's of our own. But it's not gonna happen.

Kat: * wow...that's a lot of planning for the future...* Look I know you had your dream's of this woman and I'm sorry that things didn't work out but maybe it's for the best...you need someone who loves you for you ( she moves closer to you and runs her forehead on yours and you feel a little better)

You: thank you little drunk imaginary kat ....your very nice to me....and I guess your right.

Kat: fuck Yeah I am....so keep on living your life and dint take shit from that old Lady Neighborh of yours as well.

You: yeah I....wait how do you know that?

Kat: * oh shit*....ugh well duh I'm in your mind and your drink imaginary friend so yeah...I know.

You:. Ok...ok Makes sense

Kat: * phew...thank the alien cat Jesus hes stupid*...ok now go to bed and stop drinking...it's late.

You then get up and headed upstairs.

Kat: ( turns off her translator) *ugh thank cat God that's done...now then time to get to work*

She the leaves and headed back to the shed where she started to work on a divice that looks like a drone but but has a bit more of an alien like appearance. After she had made it she then turns it on and gives it it's command...to look for a massive amount of dried cat food and take it to a secret location.

The drone the fly's off and headed in whatever direction it chose to look for.

After she was finished with the drone she then headed back to the house and decided to call it a night. As she headed upstairs she enters your bed room ( you left your bedroom door a bit open) and she gets on the bed as she lays down next to you and falls a sleep and lets out a small purr.

Meanwhile on the other side of town there were these biker like thug's who seem like trouble maker's. One of them is biker leader and Rachel's boyfriend... Brad

These thug's and Brad do one thing every single time

These thug's and Brad do one thing every single time...drink beer and cause trouble,that's how it's always been. As they were they arrive at a bar where they order themselves drinks and as they drank they looked over at the bar's TV and they saw the news.

???: Hey uhh boss... isn't that your girlfriend's car?

Brad: what? ( Looks at the TV and sees the news channel and they were talking about what happened...Brad then goes wide eyed and stands up) oh fucking hell...no...no...noo,no,no,no NOOO, ( He throws the bottle at the screen) my girls dead...how the fuck did this happen?

??? 2 : wait boss didn't you say she was at some guys house, you know like pity sex or some shit

??? 1: shut up you idiot

Brad: yeah.....yeah she was at that loser from highschool....what was his name ?....Y/N?...yeah that's it....that prick...he probably did it....oh I'm gonna skull fuck that ass hole when I see him ( he was so mad that he took one of his guy's beer bottle and throws that one at the screen again.

Bartender: hey Man...stop throwing shit.

Brad: ....what did you just say to me?

Bartender: you heard me ass hole...stop throwing shit.

Brad gets even MORE pissed and runs towards the bar counter and jumps it over and tackles the bartender and starts to punch him in the face Iver and over and over and over not stopping for a second as his first were cover in blood and teeth flew out the guys mouth, no body dears to stop him in account of fear. After that was over he stands up breathing hard and his fists drenched in blood.

Brad: ANYONE ELSE?

...
....
.....
.....
....
......

Brad: that's what I thought * get ready Y/N because when I get my hands in you I'm gonna kill you*

TO BE CONTINUED

( Oh shit... because of kat your in trouble)