1

As he said goodbye, he didn't mean to look like a girl with gray hair. In the amber and azure colors, it goes on to say that it does not gradually lead to fragments. Water and dust brought many things, as if mourning for a tithing, and gave them instead.

"Why are you doing this?" said the gray-haired girl.

"Because you did it", one of them came back.

"Well, that's where the funds are, I don't want to do it," said the curly-haired girl.

"If you have done it, all humans have a way, even if the energy is left in the loaf. You destroyed the mother of Benales and Nana, too."

"But why didn't you disappear? Yereen.. it's like bubfu." Ah, the girl with the blue hair started to crack.

"Because the stripes are a part of the perfect splash, it can't be lost." ​That's not it

"I can trust you, do you want to destroy humanity already?" A girl with brown hair came and the water began to flow.

"It's a shameful method that won't allow me to destroy humanity as a secret. Are you sure it's destroyed? ​Number 13 ​Hae Eer Parade," said Hireen.

"Don't talk like that!!!" Diana could go all the way through the water. This is broken, hides the floor.

"Arhimejo, Aunt Tereira, Fúa Bronia, even though May The funds are shuffled," Succubus finally cried for him, don't come for a long time, when it started. The marks on the top are still gagged, the plains of the flowing waters will not stop.

"Ultimately, it made the capital disappear. What is it for? l

"Oh, you don't blame anything else, are you Dian? Don't be at least blame the day you do it, you don't care and don't help. Right." When Diana was about to fall on the floor, there was Mira, a girl with brown hair. Please come and try not to fail.

"Oh! Why did you come here!!" Yereen said, don't worry.

"Because of that including the duties of the ship's 14th chosen one and acting as both her sisters Now, too,' she said, then Para Dianna disappeared at that parade.