9

After that, the funds were made to help clean the house. and prepare dinner

At Rue May's room, where she prepares to cook for a scholarship. Went to the kitchen and was already cooking.

"Giana, you cook and help?" Teresa asked.

"Aunt Teri, please be more careful when you are with me and do it. ​Food, too." Baked Diana.

"So, brother, is there anyone here who helps you at the gym?" Terera asked because I didn't know that I had a Lasana (free ) line to make my food that was worth it. That's almost one hundred percent on that menu individually, it doesn't matter if it's a devil. I don't care about the royal family. It should definitely not wait.

"There is Mireen, the address over and over and over and over." Gianna went to the blue waters. ​Give the place where you want to come, don't turn around

"Ah!!" Teresa cares when the name of Irene comes to throw up Diana.

"Ah, yes, yes, yes, in the alliance" It's like knowing what's going on and what's going on​

"They were teaching me something that I didn't know." May, who was teaching, didn't care. and then asked

"It's all over the place, I don't care. Please help me to get some meat. Let's go. ​A" Diana took an interest in coming to dinner.

"You already care. ๥The scent has come, said

Teresa where he got it and goes back to the present that he feared that it was broken. How could he salivate and pray that he would wait for him to get out of the way?

​When it was finished, she put the meat in it and smelled the aroma all over it.

"Huh, you're doing it? It smells good." Himejo at the place finished this scent. bought it, came said

"Well, there are some leftovers in the cauldron with a small sum of money," said Gianna. The funds will come to stay at the

"๭ I know that it is enough Why did you come here?" May said when one of the leaves arrived.

"That place was Fufu. Wouldn't you like to eat it if you were giving common food this time? In the area, eat the cut pieces of meat for you. Then when the meat is given, he makes the nails and then cuts them for him. Little and then eat.

'It's a luxurious place.' That's the meaning of Himejo.

"I'm going to say you're like Lu, one of my disciples," Himejo said. Then ๥ ๥ ๥