Raeya

Raeya is a world made by me, and a few of my friends. It's a fantasy type roleplay that we mostly have fun with, but I find some of the stories from it to be quite interesting.

Raeya has many kingdoms such as: Luminaria; The kingdom of lights, Hireath, Altona; Paradice of the wild, Teca, and Expontia.

These kingdoms are ruled by an array of immortal characters: Astraea, Ellio, Aztec, and Nex.

In this world, you have only so many lives. Once your out, your sent to limbo, your own personal Hell. There's only one way out.

The God of death can bring you back, should they have your head they can give you another chance at life. But that doesn't erase the mind-break of limbo.

Since no one dies of old age, this world does not measure time in years. Instead It goes by the Zozoden. The full cycle of the moon (for reference, look at the Chinese zodiac signs).

Ofcourse, in a world such as this, humans aren't the only intelligent beings, there are things from Enderlings to Shrouts, and Piglins to Equirols. Even gods walk the grounds of Raeya.

If you wish to truly understand the wonders of this world, continue reading. Feast your eyes as The citizens of Luminaria feast on Eve Fides.