🍋•{ fun~}•🍋

A/N
Sorry I haven't been posting a lot but it's just been shit and school mostly school but I hope you enjoy this story oh and I know you just met mono and all but just keep reading bye!

Narrator's POV

After 6 mouths you, mono and six have been friends for a long time. You and mono have been getting a little to close and six was very curious so she decided to follow you guys into the woods.

Ariel's POV

Me and mono went to the woods to do our little 'fun'. Mono then grab my hands and pinned me against a tree he then lifted his bag up only for his mouth to show he then started to kiss me hard but gently after 5 minutes he pulled away for air a trial of saliva connecting our mouths he the put off my shirt and grab my left leg a put it on his waist he then did the same with the other he started to kiss my neck living hickeys everywhere on my neck and me letting out soft moans everytime I felt him touch me I wanted more so I started to kiss him. He then put me on the ground and took off my l/w (what you wear for your bottom it also called leg wear ^^') he then started to lick my clit and rubbed my thigh me letting loud but soft moans I wanted him inside of me so bad ( god pls help me) he then pulled his pants down and i saw his big dick he then put me on his lap and started to move. It hurt but it felt good and the same time after a while, I started to feel pleasure and I also moan more and these moan where loud and feeled with pleasure. Mono then started so go faster and faster I couldn't help it anymore I started to moan loudly and tears started to come down my face "Oh mono please fuck me harder~ ahhh~ harder mono~"

Mono's POV

I went faster and faster then Ariel moan out "oh mono please fuck me harder~ ahhh~ harder mono~" I went faster like Ariel said and she started to moan more and more I got a little pissed she called me mono so I lead in her ear and said "call me master, sir, or daddy or else I'll stop ok~" she stared to slowly nod and I then said "ride me~" I then layed down and she got on top of me I then grab her hip and she stared to move I started to moan and she started moaning "Oh master oh you feel so good~ ahhh~ Ahhh~Ahhhhh~" she then started to go faster and faster I moan even more and louder I then got on top of her and pushed my self in. I kept going in and out faster and faster.

Ariel's POV

Mono kept pumping in and out fast and I felt him at my G-spot he then stared to abuse that spot and more tears came down my face I then felt him at my climax I then started to cum onto him I then said "M-master I'm ready t- ahhhh~ c-cum ahhh~" I only could moan he then said "oh you better not I'm still now done with you. Just cant see that I'm gonna runin you." He then went faster and faster then we both cumed and his went into me and mine went into him. We then heard noise so we put on our clothes as fast as we can then six came out of the Bush with a bloody nose I then hold her and said "omg six are you ok?!" She then said "I just saw what sex was" Then i realized six was watching me and mono have sex the whole time ah shit.

THE END

_________________________________________

A/N
I hoped you guys enjoyed this one was my first lemon so I hope you enjoyed and pls give me requests and I'll do then but anyways I hope you liked this lemon but this is Ariel I'll also maybe do a face reveal so pls dont hate on my face anyway love ya'll bye my little peeps *mwha*

Dicord: love_me_sunny_and_moony

Also go to my dicord I'm on it right now, and my tiktok and YouTube user are on the next chapter welp bye again my peeps 💋💋💋💕💕💕😚😚😚