10.

The girls went dress shopping for homecoming. Maddy was getting frustrated by the type of dresses Sofia was picking. Maddy wanted Sofia to use something more revealing. She though that Sofia has a very child like fashion with her skirts or leggings.

Maddy doesn't understand that Sofia doesn't share her sense of style. While Sofia admires her style, she doesn't want to wear it. Maddy chose some dresses for Sofia that were very revealing making Sofia feel uncomfortable.

Sofia was alright with showing cleavage, but in the dresses maddy has chosen for her she feels like she's showing her skin more than the dresses. Maddy gave in to Sofia and let her choose her own dress. Sofia ended up buying it online because she didn't find it at the stores.

It was the night of homecoming and everyone was ready to enter the gym. The lights were dimmed and the party lights were on. The DJ was already playing music.
"Are the twins here yet?" Lexi asks Maddy.
"No, but Sofia texted me saying their on their way."
"I think they're the only ones missing." Cassie said.
"I wonder where they are." Lexi said after about 10 minutes.
Just then the twins enter the dance. Nate looks up and sees them walking in fashionably late.
                       Sofia's outfit

Bruno's outfit

Everyone stopped what they were doing as their eyes looked as they walked passed everyone looking for their friends

Everyone stopped what they were doing as their eyes looked as they walked passed everyone looking for their friends. Elliot eyes land on Sofia as she walks, her eyes were wandering but her hands were pinching the hem of her dress. She was clearly anxious but she kept her head high.

"Guys over here." Maddy calls on the twins. They both walk over to the table and say hi to everyone. Sofia sat next to Maddy and bruno sat across the table from her.
"You look amazing." Maddy whispers into Sofia's ear.
"Look at you! You look hot Maddy." Sofia says with a smile.
"Let's dance." Maddy said and grabs Nate's hand. Bruno stands up and walks away with Lexi to the dance floor.
"Aren't you coming." Nate said grabbing Sofia's shoulder as he passed behind her. Sofia kept a straight worried face. Her body jolted and she looked over at Elliot.
"Do you want to dance with me?" Elliot says as Nate and Maddy reach the dance floor.
"Yeah." She smiled, they both walked to the dance floor just as a new song started playing.