8.

Sofia invited Lexi over to her house to study.

"Where's Bruno?"

"He's now part of the Varsity football team." Sofia tells Lexi.

"Really?" Lexi looked surprised.

"Yes he got accepted, well my dad made a call because he missed try outs, they made an exception and let him try out." Sofia explained.

"Maddy's boyfriend is in the team he's the quarterback." Lexi added I to the conversation.

"Nate right?"

"Yeah." There was honk from outside. Sofia checked the window to see her brother pulling up into the driveway.

"He's home." Sofia tells Lexi.

"SOFIA!!!" Bruno screams as he enters the house.

"Oh no." She says.

"Sofia, Sofia, Sofia, Sofia, Sofia, Sofia, Sofia, Sofia, Sofia, Sofia, Sofia, Sofia, Sofia, Sofia, Sofia, Sofia, Sofia, Sofia." Bruno says every step of the way from the front door to Sofia's room. He opened her door and sees Lexi.

"Hey Lexi." He quickly waves at her and she waves back.

"Sofi I got it!" He grabs her by her arms. She quickly reacted and shrugged them off of her and took a step back.

"What?" She looks confused.

"Sorry, I'm the new Captain of the football team."

"Oh my God. Oh my God!" Sofia jumped up and down. "I'm so proud of you!" She hugged her brother.

"Holy shit Nate is not going to be happy about this. This was his dream for this year."

"Screw Nate MY BROTHER IS THE FRICKING CAPTAIN OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM." She celebrated her brother.

"I'll order pizza and we can celebrate."

"Why are you yelling nito." Andrew walks into Sofia's room covering his ears.

"Nito is going is the captain of the football team andy." Bruno sits on his knees to get to get closer to his Andrew's level.

"What?" Andrew looked at Bruno confused.

"Like a boss." Bruno tried to simply it for him. Andrew's brown eyes grew big and a huge smile crept across his face. He quickly hugs Bruno around his neck;with all the strength he has in his little body he attempted to squeeze him tightly. He slowly broke away with a big smile.

"Congrats." Lexi hugs Bruno.

"Thank you."Sofia ordered pizza;while the group waited for it to arrive they talked about how the coach told Bruno about being captain. He got told in secret and the coach was going to announce it the next day to his team one by one during school hours.

The pizza arrived and they ate. The girls finished studying and Lexi went home.

The next day. (Lunch time)

"Hey guys." Sofia and bruno approached the lunch table.

"Hey!" Maddy said with a smile.

"This Bio homework is kicking my ass." Lexi says as she sits down.

"Let me see." Bruno says

"In E.coli replication the enzyme primase is used to attached a 5 to 10 base ribonucleotide strand complementary to the parental DNA strand. The RNA strand serves as a starting point for the DNA polymerase that replicates the DNA. If a mutation occured in the primase gene, what should be expected?" Bruno reads as Sofia listens. The both look up to Lexi to see if she understood the question. She gave them a face that screamed 'help me'.