18.

The Evan's family sent out invitations for a Easter party. They will be having a egg hunt for the children and then a grill out for everyone.

Bruno was upstairs getting Andrew ready when Sofia walked in.
"Can you help me." Bruno says holding a bowtie around Andrew's neck.
Sofia walks over and tied Andrew's bowtie. She centered it and turns around; bruno was standing there his his tie around his neck as well. Bruno doesn't know how to tie a tie.
"Why couldn't mom help you?" She asked while she fixed her brothers tie.
"She was busy downstairs making sure everything was perfect."
"I'm surprised that's not you downstairs." She joked.
"Nito look." Andrew called them. He shows bruno how he looks in his tuxedo. "Just like you." He smiled showing his little dimples.
"Okay I'll go downstairs to make sure everything is ready." Sofia told bruno before heading towards the door.
"Sof did you fill the eggs up for the kids?" He asked right before she walked out the room.
"Yeah thanks for the help by the way I had to stay up until 2 AM. There's so many kids that are coming."
"I was getting Andy to bed."
"He fell asleep at 9."
"And I fell asleep with him. God your so ungrateful." He jokes. Honestly having Bruno sleeping was a big help for Sofia. Instead of helping, Bruno bothered Sofia and gets in her way. So having Bruno away is a huge advantage because things get done.
Sofia went downstairs and made sure everything was perfect.
Rose walks into the living room and checks on everything. She sees Sofia moving things around and moving things to the perfect angle.
"What are you doing?" Rose asked her daughter.
"I'm just organizing." She said grabbing a tray from one of the tables.
"I already did that." Rose said taking the tray away from Sofia's hands and placing it down in the exact spot it was at. She looked at Sofia again and fixed a single strand of hair that was out of place. "There now you're perfect." She smiled and walked away. Sofia glances at her dad and he motions for her to take a deep breath.

Bruno and Rose called a family meeting in the living room. Andrew, Sofia and Samuel sat on the couch while Rose and Bruno stayed standing up.
"Okay guys the game plan." Bruno clapped his hands.
"And Sofia you will be looking flawless as always."
"When the appetizers and drinks are done being passed out the workers will go outside and put out the eggs for the kids."
"The workers? But we always put them out-"
"We don't have time to do that Sofia. We're running on a tight schedule. This year is different we have something to prove." Bruno annoyingly answered. Sofia looked down at her hands and started picking on her skin. Andrew's little eyes looked over at Sofia and placed his hand above hers. With the corner of her eye she looks over at him and he had a small smile on his face but kept looking forward.
"We have high expectations from all of you. Even you Andy."
"Why would you have high expectations from Andy? He's a child." Samuel said with a expression of worry.
"He like everyone in this family has a role to fulfill."
"He's a child." Sofia's blood was boiling.
"And so are you so pay attention." Bruno says. Sofia looks over at her father with a certain look on her face.
"You do not talk to your sister like that you both are children and you better start learning to respect her because you both are the same age. I do not care if you are 7 minutes older you are twins for godsakes and you don't have more power that she does you are both equals." Bruno looks over to his mom with a smirk.
"Don't talk to Bruno like that." Rose barked back at Samuel.
"I can talk to him however I want he is my son too."
"I'm done talking about this." She puts her hand up.
"That's exactly what's wrong you are done with everything but the bullshit our son is pulling and the person you blame is my daughter."
"Our daughter." Rose claims.
"When you are treating her like this she is my daughter." Sofia nudges for Andrew to go to his room and he does. After a few minutes arguing Samuel storms off to his room while Sofia just sits there staring at the ground.
She stands up and goes towards the stairs.

"Sofia honey." Rose calls out for her daughter. Sofia turns around and smiles at her mom. "Center your necklace it's uneven." She says before she links arms with Bruno and walks towards the back. Sofia stood there already annoyed with her mom and brother. Her smiled disappeared as she adjusted her necklace.
"A few more months mija." Samuel said as he walked down the stairs.
"Dad?"
"Hm."
"Do you still love her?" Sofia asked as she looked at her mom praising Bruno from afar. She knew the answer she just wanted to hear it from his lips.
"I loved the woman I married. This town made me realize that she is long gone and only wants publicity and money."
"Then why are you still with her?"
"For you and Andrew. I realized she only cares for Bruno and I couldn't leave you to her alone." Sofia frowned. She grew up looking for someone to love the same way her parents loved.
"I also don't like the fact that Andrew is involved in this whole situation. He's a child, he doesn't have to pretend and definitely see the things we've seen dad."
"I've told your mother many times but I can't get through to her. She's blinded by Bruno."
"This is not what I wanted." She said with a frown. Samuel pulled her into a hug.
"I know mija; I know." They both stood there talking for a while.
"Go check on Andy while I figure out what we are going to do." Sofia nodded and made her way upstairs.