Chapter 1

Rashad in MM 😻😻

Dalannie pov💕
' Wake yo ass up and get tf out my house ! " my stupid father yelled throwing a beer bottle at me , making me shoot up outta the air mattress where i was sleeping on . I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom , i washed my face , brushed my teeth with the toothpaste i barley have and walked to my suppose to be room but it was a actually a basement . I walked to my broke down dresser and grabbed my school clothes salvation army gavee since my dead beat father couldnt buy me nothing . I slipped on my uniform which were khaki pants that was too tight & a red shirt with a jaguar on it . I slipped on my fake nike socks and my red ugg boots i had to steal outta the mall because ian have shit . This really makes me wanna commit suicide sometimes i hate living like this . I wish momma was here . I left my natural hair out an curly . . well i had no choice i didnt own a comb or flat iron to do nun with it. I grabbed my backpack and walked down the hall tword the door well i felt a sharp pain come across my face and next thing u know i was on the floor holding my face . Jason stood over me with his fist balled up i didnt do anthing to deserve this , i swea on my mommy when i get my diploma im out ✌🏃💨 I was knocked out my thoughts by Jason swoopin me up by my hair and slammed me against the wall holding me by my neck to where i can barley breathe . I saw soo much hate in his eyes .

" Stop please ! " I begged trying to get loose but his 6'5 figure was stronger than my 5'5 weak figure .

" stfu ! i wish u just die like ur mother ! " he yelled spittin in my face and slammed me to the ground makin my head slam into the hard wooden floor and start sending hard blows all over my body .

" Stop please stop ! ! HELP ! " i yelled ...well tried . After wat felt like 2hours he finally stop hittin me and stormed in his room and i heard something click . I took that chance to gtfo of here . I ignored all the pain i was in and grabbed my Marlyn Monroe Hoodie that was for my mommy before she left i always wear it to hide the bruises . I slipped the hoodie on and walked outta the house and start walking to school.

* Wedgewood High *

I finally made it to school and began walking to my class ,I walked to class and sat in the back in my regualr seat , I was the only one in here so I decided to relax and rest for a while . I put my head down and the bell rung and students started to run in the class. I sighned and sat up and got out my notebook and pink pen . I wrote down the Do Now we do for class & start writting down my notes when the door opened & the most gorgeous boy walked threw the door , he was light skinned , light brown eyes , about 6'1 & the most gorgeous smile I ever seen . I guess i was starring to long because he looked my way . I quickly turned my head & finished my notes . When I felt someone sit behind me but I didnt bother looking back . I was writting down my notes when I felt a tap on my back . I turned around and saw ..him , it was the boy that just walked in I think he's new I never seen him around here .

" u gotta pen i can use ? " i heard him say but i couldnt responde .Idk why i just couldnt . I reached him a black pen i had and he grabbed it causing my sleeve to raise alittle revealing a big purple bruise on my arm . I looked up at him and saw a confused look on his face , I hurried and turned around when the bell rung , I gathered my stuff and rushed out the class .

* Skipping To School Bein Ova *

Today went by fast but i was kinda nervous to run into ole' boy who saw my marks . I was walking home when i saw police cars surounding my house . I ran home and ran i side to see wat was going on , I saw Jason in handcuffs and about 10police in here searching for stuff i was confused .

"Ma'am do u live here ? " A women police asked

" yes ma'am ..why ? " i asked my voice shaky

" is mr . Vince related to you " she said using my " father " last name i just shook my head nervously