Chapter 25

Rashad pov🔥
I just came from practice & i was just walking threw the doo tah see Dalannie cleaning up she got bigger , I mean ha stomach aint huge but she got a a little bump.

" babbyy ! " She jumped into my arms making me laugh

" u missed me ?"I asked stating the obvious

"yess ..i cooked & cleaned up miracle comming over for the weekend while nic and jimmy go on vacation " She said wrapping her legs tight around my waist .

" aight thats cool '" I was starring at wat she had on , she had on this lil shirt , skirt and sandles she still looked sexy tho and her breast was damm nea' in my face.

" u wanna eat ? " I smirked and nodded .

" no ...food nasty ass we cant be having sex like this im pregant i dont wanna hurt my baby " she pouted getting down as soon as she did the doorbell rung .

" i guess imma go shower then " I jogged upstairs and walked in the bathroom

Dalannie pov💕
I was fixing our plates when the doorbell rung , I walked over and opened it to see miracle and jimmy .

" tete !! " Miracle eye's widen and she hugged me legs

" ahh heyy tete babyy " I picked her up kissing all over her face

" yuu spoil her to much " Jimmy said mugging me

" wateva " I said laughing at his jealously and taking her bag

" give daddy a kiss baby girl " Jimmy held his arms out and took miracle they did alittle handshake and she kissed his cheek and lips .

" lubb yuu daddy " She got down and ran upstairs she had to crawl on most of em tho .

" Thanks ..we'll be back sunday round 5 " He gave me a hug and ran back to the car and drove off , I closed the door and turned around walking in the kitchen , i finish fixing the food and sat her homeade plate of lasanga .

" cupcake foods ready ! " I yelled i heard feet running down stairs and saw her laughing on rashad's back making me smile .

" again , again " She laughed

" lets eat first baby girl " Rashad sat her in her seat and pushed it up to the table

" thanks " He said kissibg my cheek and grabbing his plate , I grabbed mine and sat at the table infront of them i had 2 slices .

" tete wen my cousin come out " Miracle said with her mouth full

" in 7 months baby " I said getting her juice cup out her bag and putting some kool-aid in it and handing it to her

" tank yuu " I nodded and finish eating .

" I wanna go to church sunday " Rashad looked up and shook his head no '

" i wasnt asking " I rolled my eyes he thinks god doesnt love him because he sold drugs .

" Watever dalannie ian arguing with chu today "He said sterly , got up with his plate and walked out

" i go to chruch " I nodded and whipped her mouth

" yea , me and u and after we can go get our nails done and go shopping " She quealed and start yawning

" you sleepy ? " she nodded , i went over to pick her up but a pair of tattood arms picked her up first , i looked back to see rashad , he brung her upstairs , I grabbed her plate and start cleaning up once again .

" im sorry " i nodded and continued cleaning

" u forgive me ? " i nodded again and put the dishes in the cabinets , washed my hands and turned around facing him.

" can u go this one time with me pleaseeee " He groaned and shook his head

" fine " He rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around my waist & pecked my lips , I yawned and laid my head on his chesrt we got atood there for a minute intell we heard miracle cries , i was about to walk up the steps but he stopped me.

" I got it " I nodded and walked up the stairs to our room as he went the other way to the guest room , I ran some warm shower water and got in and start scrubbing my body for atleast 20 minutes including washing my hair . After i dried off and just put on my black robe . I walked out to see rashad still not in here , I shrugged and took off the robe getting under the covers .

" bae u sleep ? " I turned over facing him as he walked twords the bed

" No , i just finish showering " I yawned and whipped my eyes

" come on " He slung the covers off me and his eyes grew hugeee !

" uhh ..i u.umm " I laughed and pulled the covers back over me and closed me eyes , I felt him get under the covers with me , I scotted over and climbed ontop of him to where i was stradling him and laid my head in his neck .

" I love youu Rashad " I mumbled kissing his neck

" I love you too " He said closing his eyes and turning his head to where we were both comfrable.

" can u rub my butt please " I whinned , he nodded and took my whole ass in his hands and start massaging it .

" mmmm" i moaned , he slapped my butt causing me to moan louder and grab his pack

" chill out " I chuckled and let it go , he stopped and just rested his hands there ...now im horny .

" bae im horny " i said and he start laughing like the shit was funny .

" whats funny " He shook his head and start laughing again

" watever " I said with alot of attitude and got off him and laid on my side .

" u mad " He said chukling

" stfuu rashad daniel johnson ! " I slapped his chest and closed my eyes trying to fall asleep but it wasnt working .

" girl get yo ass ova here "He picked me up and sat me on his "crotch" , I lowly moaned and lid my head in his chest and we stayed like this for a while intell a end up falling asleep .

**************

• Read

• Vote

• Comment

~ Miya