Chapter 17

Dalannie pov💕
I woke up to my alarm going off sighning it was time fah school . I looked over and seen it was 12:00 , I have my first class at 12:30 , lunch break at 1:30 to 2:45 and final class at 2:45 to 4:30 , i dont get why we have classes so long because all were doing is doing poses , seeing wats hot n wats not & gossip all day . Its not that hard being a model but anyway I got outta bed slowly trying not to wake up rashad ..but failed . He groaned and fluttered his eyes open

" where u going ? " he asked

" school " I answered and walked to our bathroom , i did all my personal hygiene's & took a quick hot shower and wrapoed the towel around me to see Rashad all dressed up.

"where u going ? " I asked

" Meeting , then imma go visit my pops grave & just chill ig " He said shrugging

" ohh , good luck and stay strong " I said kissin his cheek and walking to our closet ,I pulled out something simple but cute and slipped it on (In MM). After I grabbed my curling iron and quickly curled my hair , added some mascara , red lipstick and purfume . I walked out and grabbed my bag and keys along with my phone . I walked downstairs too see Rashad cooking .

"im gone , ill see you later alright pooh ? " I said watching him pout i couldnt help but giggle .

" okay " He said lowly . I smiked widely and kissed his cheek and took some bacon off his plate and hurried out the door. I walked over to my car and got in when " Cant Raise A Man " by K.Michelle blast threw my speakers , I nodded my head and sung along as i bagged out and speed off.

* ATL university *

I got there and parked my car , I walked up to the entance and hurried to class , I was almost late i got hungry and stopped by dunkin doughnuts . I hurried to my seat to see Mrs.wilbert putting power points up on the perjector screen thingy . The bell rung and everybody flew in sometimes i think this is high school .I chuckled and Nicole walked in . Katie told me she wasnt comming anymore she thinks modeling isnt her she wanna do hair but its cool tho .

" Good Morning class i have an important announcement . So you know how models like Aleyah petty, Blac chyna & Tyra banks all have that look , that look that says " im feisty and sexy but you gotta work for this " well my friend who works for the modeling agency blac chyna works for came a few days back and looked at you girls and they chose 3 people , those 3 people if they choose to take the offer can skip the whole college course and go straight into modeling with your whole tuition paid , get your degree and be succesful and those 3 people are Brittnay Jones , Nicole Jackson and Dalannie Wilson . Congrats u all can leave and go to the main office they'll explain everything " Mrs.Wilbert Explained , I squealed and jumped outta my seat nd hugged Nicole and the otha chick she was really pretty , she had long wavy puple hair with black roots , She looked about 5'7 , She had straight white teeth , small bobbs but a fatty lol lemme stop . We all grabbed our things and rushed out of class to the main office and i almost fainted they're stood Blac Chyna , she was more prettier in person .

" You must be Nicole , Brittnay & Dalannie " she asked we all shook our heads smiling hard .

" Well first off congrats and I wanna know before i explain all of this do yall take this offer ? " She asked

" Hell yeah I do " I blurted out but quickly covered my mouth

" Im so sorry , i meant yes i do " I said embarassed causing Nic to laugh and she shook her head yea and so did the other girl brittnay .

" Alright , I want yall to ...." She explained to us wat we needed to do and tomorrow we had photo shoot it was gonna be a group photo shoot she was gonna put the pictures on the enternet and it was gonna be on TMZ im sure.