Chapter 22

Excuse Mistakes pweasee!

Dalannie pov💕
I woke up to arms around my waist , I looked down to see Rashad , its been a lonngg week .I still feel bitrayed , stupid , selfish just alot of emotions are running threw my body .I slipped outta the bed and walked to the bathroom i peed , did all my important routines , took a quick 10 minute shower and got ready for today , they had a modeling meeting today & i had a couple photo shoots , I got dressed in something cute & fashionable while i still can (In MM)and i pulled my hair up in 2 miley cyrus balls and the rest down . I addded jewlry and lipstick and walked back out to the room to see Rashad dressed in dark pink polo button shirt , khaki pants and t-rawws , with his gold chain , jewlry ,gold diamond studs and his gold rolex , i noticed he had a fresh hair cut and his dye in his hair looked fresh.

" goodmorning beautiful" Rashad said kissing my cheek .

" Hi " I said lowly and walking over to the closet and slipped on my pink heels , grabbed my phone , changed its case , keys , and my purse .

" your still mad at me " He said walking up to me with a soften face , I instantly felt bad i mean it wasnt really his fault but i just feel ...idk.

" no im not mad i just feel betrayed like i know it wasnt your fault but i just ..idk " I said fixing his shirt he looked handsome asf' ..even in pink 😊😍😕.

" Baby i promise ..no i swear on my life i would never cheat on u , hurt you on purpose , baby i swear to god i wouldnt i love you wayy to much , u changed me , i would probably be dead right now if u hadn't came into my life and showed me wat was real and if i'd gavnt gotten outta the game i prolly would have gotten myself killed and yall. . Just please " He was really pouring his heart out to me , i could see in his eyes he ment it this was real love .

" I love you Rashad " I said as tears ran down my face , I pulled him into a hug crying in his neck.

" I love you more beautiful " I heard him say as we rocked side to side

" I wont be hear when u get home , i'll be setting up our date when u get home from work i want you to go over to chris and kat house ..aight " he said pecking my lips

" Okay " I said walking away but he pulled me back

" I love you "

" I love you too pooh"I said pecking his lips and walked downstairs and out the door to my white mercedes .

* After Work 4:30 *

I was now walking when chyna pulled up in her range rover she was baddd asf 😻😻' ion see y tyga let her go anyway I waved and got in my car and drove off omw to Chris & Kat house for this so called date .

* 30 Minutes Later *

" knock knock " I said opening the door to see a sleeping chris and the kids on the floor .

" ahhh heyy tete babiess" I said picking them
up and kissing there cheek

" get up ugly " I sai slapping his chest

" man gone " He mumbled

" boy gtf up your children are wet " I said sitting there pissy asses on him and ran upstairs to Katie room, i opened the door to reveal her getting dressed .

" wassup chick " I said hugging her as she slipped on her sundress and heels .

" Hey girl " She said rubbing my tummy

" Rashad told me to come here for a date or something " I said sitting on her bed

" oh yea ..here put this on and i'll plug the curling iron up and do your makeup " She said throwing a bad from Vivo'& Victoria secreat at me . I rose my eyebrow and walked to her bathroom . I stripped out of my clothes and took a little bird bath and took out watever that was in the victoria secreat bag revealing a Red lace thong and bra ...aww hell naw ion wear thongs they uncomfrable .