🏫THE CASTLE🏫

THE CASTLE

School famous for the top students.

Students with the top grades, status and wealth. Actresses and actors kids attend this school. Kids that doesn't have to lift a finger attends here. Students that is in the top grades attend here.

Students dream of being in that school. If Sky Castle was a school, it's this school.

So that's why they have this system.

High and Low

High is classified as the top. Money, Grades and Status. Students that have 2 of those categories can get into High Class.

Low is classified as low. Grades. That's the only category that Low Class can get into. 95% of the Low Class students only get good grades. Extra credit if you personally get scouted.

High and Low class have separate buildings.

The High Class obviously gets the special treatment whereas the Low Class gets the same treatment as public school.

The amount of students in The Castle is just 150. Half of them are separated, meaning 75 students in each Class.

The system is messed up I know :') but kids from other school would just be grateful even if they get into Low Class.

The Castle is famous even overseas. Top celebrities from all over the world wants to send their kids there but unfortunately it's only open to Korean's.

If you get into The Castle people will just respect you. Low or High, they still will.

But just buying the essentials for that school can cost more than you think. Even if you sell both your kidneys you still can't afford to buy just the uniform.

There's only one store that sells the needs for The Castle students. And it's like an attraction. People will just come in to look at the items even if they don't buy it. It's like a souvenir shop but if you go in you will get a heart attack.

~<3~

The Boyz

The top in The Castle.

If you sell them all you don't have to lift a finger until you die.

They have it all when it comes to the categories.

Each member of the group is in each category.

Sangyeon, Jacob, Kevin and Juyeon are in the grades category. Younghoon, Jaehyun, Chanhee and Changmin is in the wealthy category. And lastly, Haknyeon, Sunwoo and Eric is in the status category. They each have a YouTube channel that is doing very very well. Haknyeon is a mukbanger. Sunwoo often does vlog or he post songs that he created. Eric is the youtuber that does bits if everything. Vlog, mukbang, songs, haul, pranks, but he mostly post about his friends and The Castle. You will often see famous people in their videos or even commenting on it.

And what makes them the top.

Visuals.

Each and everyone has astonishing visuals. So they have tons of fans. From in the school and outside of the school. Students from outside the school would race out of their own school and wait until they come out. They would give gifts and confession letters to The Boyz. So mostly girls would want to enter The Castle just because of The Boyz.

With this information alone you know where Y/n is classified. So we can just start with the first chapter then.

Welcome to The Castle.

<<<>>>

Hello Sweeties 🍬!

So this book is sort of inspired from Sky Castle and The Castle. I came across the clip where Kevin and Sunwoo was having a moment and it made me rewatch the whole skit and I got inspired from there.

I hope you enjoy this book!

Love you, Sweeties!

Remember stay safe, happy and healthy!

And always remember me and Eric loves you ❤️