Porologue

MADDISON ARGENT WAS A WELL KNOWN NAME IN BEACONHILLS AND ANY TOWN THAT WAS NEAR BEACONHILLS

MADDISON ARGENT WAS A WELL KNOWN NAME IN BEACONHILLS AND ANY TOWN THAT WAS NEAR BEACONHILLS. Maddison was fifteen when she was sent away after her father Gerard was told by her older sister that she was dating Derek hale.

she was almost fifteen, and allison was still six at that time. Allison had no idea what happened to her aunt.

one night there was too many yelling in her grandparents house then the next day Madison dissappeared. It resulted in Allison forgetting about her. something in her mind just pushed the memories of her aunt away knowing that she dissappeared and Maddison was not present in her nieceʼs six years because there were times that Chris traveled round for hunting.

it did not help Allison remembering Maddison because no one ever brought her up. they just never mentioned her. for her Alexander argent never had a twin sister. and the closest sister to her father was Kate. and Kate was always close to both her brothers only.

the truth was that Madison was and will always be the favourite for Chris and Alexander and Kate got along with her really well. Kate loved the company of her sister.

Kate got to the point where she hated herself for letting Gerard know about Madison knowing derek hale.
whenever Kate remembered that her younger sister went to a boarding school and ran away then was assumed dead because no one could find her she hated herself and her father.

but to make the guilt less Kate convinced herself that it was derekʼs fault.

the truth was that Madison was around when her twin brother graduated. she was around in every moment of chrisʼ life and kateʼs too. She watched how Allison was in love with a boy that no one knew he was the second beta. and all Madison could think about was how her niece managed to follow in her footsteps without realizing it like she always told her.

thinking about Maddison Argent brought pain to the whole family. until one day Madison showed up with her eyes dry of tears and full of vengeance

maddison Argent, the little girl who his wife could not stop crying about her death. the semy innocent girl died and this one, this one could be way worse than him.

but could you really blame Maddison? she was sent away from her family and her young love. she had to look out for herself and survive alone. she had to be separated from the whole world.

________________________

I am so excited for this book!
I am posting the first chapter in a few hours hopefully!