ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹
ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ¹²ˣ¹

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

SITTING IN HER ROOM, Allison Argent was heartbroken. she had just witnessed her boyfriend Scott McCall turn into a werewolf. the thing her aunt told her about and said that her family was hunters.

but Victoria Argent was not showing any sympathy. she just needed to get her daughter out of this town. she knew allison was not ready yet. not because of what Kate said about her being weak.

it was because Allison really was not. she had no idea about this world and their lifestyle and she was in love with a teenage wolf.

no not a teenage wolf, a monster.

Looking at her mom confused. “who is Maddison argent?” Allison asked softly while victoria just froze.

“where did you hear her name?” Victoria asked softly, though she was just yelling at her daughter for a silly reason.

“Kate mentioned her, who is she?” allison asked her mother wanting to know anything.

“she was your aunt.” Victoria said quietly while looking for a jacket to add.

Allison stared at her mom as if she grew two heads. Allison only had one aunt, she only had Kate, and then there was her uncle Alexander. her grandmother only got pregnant three times, it had to be right?

“where is she?” Allison asked softly while Victoria regained herself quickly.

“she died.” Victoria said and quickly left the room to go see Chris and if Allison is leaving now.

at the same time, Alexander was tired of hearing his older siblings arguing and wanted to check on Allison.

he understood her, she fell in love. she is a seventeen year old girl. just like his sister. but Maddison was younger than her and it's not like she was alive.

“can I come in?” Alexander asked while knocking on the door.

“yea you can” Allison said quietly and Alexander walked in. he saw her sitting on her bed with a messy bun and a sad, betrayed expression.

just like Maddison that night.

“are you okay?” Alexander asked his niece who looked at him with no emotion.

“why did I not know about my aunt?” Allison asked him bluntly while Alexander was taken back.

“what——” before Alexander could ask his niece what she meant she snapped at him.

“Maddison, where is she ” Allison asked her uncle angrily. Allison did not get angry and Alexander understood she was just hurt.

“you remember her?” Alexander asked softly while staring at the moon.

“remembered? what are you talking about? Kate mentioned her. ” Allison asked her uncle who just stared at the moon until a look of realisation hit him.

“whatever happens, you gotta promise not to trust kate” Alexander said while he seemed to be putting the pieces togheter about something that Allison did not understand.