ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²
ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵗʷᵒ
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

IT WAS A COUPLE DAYS LATER, the day of kateʼs funeral, standing in the graveyard was the Argent family that consisted now of Chris Argent, Victoria Argent, Alexander argent and allison argent.

they were all waiting for Gerard to show up, unbeknownst to Allison who kept hearing them talking about someone and the fact that the funeral was his idea.

“she does not deserve a funeral chris” Alexander mumbled annoyed while Allison just looked at him confused.

she had no idea why Alexander hated his older sister. but Alexander had a right to hate her.

“just try to control your anger.” Chris whispered while Alexander rolled his eyes.

Alexander took a seat next to his niece while Gerard walked in with two men, who Alexander assumed were hunters.

greeting his family and after the funeral went on, the same night a girl escaped from the hospital after getting bitten.

Alexander remembered lydia from when she came over to see Allison and the times he saw her hanging out with Allison in general.

Alexander knew he couldn't let lydia die not just because she is a kid, but because this is what Maddison would do.

maddy would have protected lydia from Gerard and he was going to protect lydia just for his sister.

Alexander might have acted fine, but the only thing that kept him going was Maddison. everything good he did was for her, because she would have done the same thing if she was here.

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

“i don't think this is a good idea.” Alexander told his older brother who only looked at him confused.

“we are stopping allisonʼs friend from tearing someone to pieces.” Chris said not understanding what his brother meant.

“uh—no, he will stop her by killing her.” Alexander stated while looking around the woods.

“we go by a code” Chris said sternly “just because Kate broke it once doesn't mean he will.” Chris said while Alexander only raised his eyebrows.

“once? I bet she killed many innocent people other than the hales.” Alexander mumbled while Chris glared at him slightly.

“if she was willing to kill Chris in front of Allison, who is innocent by the way. what makes you so sure that she did not kill many innocents behind your back? ” Alexander asked hil brother but walked away knowing that one of their traps caught a someone.

standing in front of the werewolf. who Alexander noticed his yellow  glowing eyes Gerard argent walked forward while talking alot of things that Alexander didn't feel like hearing at all.

staring at the woods Alexander saw two figures. one who seemed bigger than the other but what he noticed else is a blonde haired girl, or a woman he did not really know walking away among the trees.

when Alexander snapped from his thoughts. he saw one of the hunters bringing a covered thing towards Gerard. while Gerard took the sword out, Chris stared at his father confused not wanting to believe this.