5

Yn pov

Me : hwasa and solar ! You both will enter the club from back doors ! While jihyo and i will proceed further from the main entrance of the club.

Me : make sure you capture all the black area, we cant let them go this time. Also have you guys checked your earpiece? We have to stay in contact with each other.

Solar : we did it and dw we will take our drugs back and will kill that bastard Mark.

Me : ik u wont disappoint me, anyways lets move in girls.

Hwasa and Solar ran to their direction while me and jihyo moved forward.

[ inside ]

Me : hwasa can u hear me?

Hwasa : yes i can

Me : where is solar? 

Hwasa : she disappeared in the crowd

Me : dont move from there and find her !!! Im coming.

Me : Let's go in

I said and jihyo nodded, with that we both walked inside. While  walking inside i saw Mark and immediately warned hwasa.

Me : Hwasa !!! I just saw mark, dont leave your positions

Fuck!!!! the crowd and the noise is too much and its surely gonna ruin our plan. I have to do something, to get everyone out.
Slowly i took my revolver out and directed it upwards, I fired !
As soon as i dod that the crowd started to panic ! Everyone didnt wasted a single second and ran out of the club.

The crowd was huge, so it took few minutes to get it empty. Everyone was pushing, hitting eachother in fear of getting killed or something. Mark finally noticed me and smirked at me and started to speak.

Mark : Look whom we got here? The Great Mafia Queen.

He said as he walked towards me making my anger rise 10x

Me : how dare you  to steal our drugs.

I said as i grabbed his coller ! He chuckled while pulling my and down from his collar.

Mark : lets have drink first 

He smiled and gestured me to have a seat. This idiot is getting on my nerves rn.

Me : listen i dont have time for your rubbish !!! You better tell me where' sour drug !!

Mark : I'll never tell you that, so better stop your useless things

Me : fine ! you are leaving me with no option, fucking rott in hell !!!

I said and pulled out my revolver and aimed it at him. Bit before i could press the trigger, a girl appeared infront of me !
My eyes widened after seeing that girl

Tbh