2

So, let me tell you what happened actually y/n and taehyung decided that both of them will quit their mafia work . But taehyung was still doing the mafia secretly with his members and kept it secret from y/n which made her mad.

__________________

[ Y/n pov ]

Me : Busan?

I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw taehyung's location on my phone. Yeah, I put a tracker on his phone, so I can get to know everywhere he goes. All my worries had lessed cause I always let my mens help them in their mission secretly even though I'm disappointed in him. Luckily they were really skilled as they had been trained in abroad. They never failed to disappoint me. I thought of going to a place as he was in his mission. I got up and changed my outfit into something. I took my car keys and went to the place.

 I took my car keys and went to the place

My outfit

[ a/n pov ]

Four boys gathered around as they all talked to the other line through the earpiece

Rm : I tracked their location, they are on their way

Suga : we should have went together taehyung even though they aren't that powerful. We should've sticked together.

Taehyung (earpiece) : hyung the team also needed you there, you also had something to settle right?

Taehyung : and in fact I have hoseok and jin hyung with me. We can do it.

Jungkook : it's okay hyung, just update us if anything goes wrong.

Taehyung : got it

Jimin : stubborn little man

Taehyung : Park Jimin I can still hear you

They all laughed and cut the connection.

[ Y/n pov ]

I came to taehyung's secret mafia base. But these guards are blocking me from entering.

Guard 1 :where do you think you are going miss?

Me : let me in

Guard 4 : Who are you ? And do you even know what this place is?

Me : fucking idiot don't even know their boss's wife

I mumbled as I took out my gladius and point it to approximately 15 mens infront of me. 3 men took out their gun and point it to me as I quickly took out my gun and silencer and shoot those 3. I managed to attack the mens who tried to pull the trigger on me, not wanting to make any noise. Holding my bloody gladius as I stared at those 2 mens infront of me who still not wanting to me in. They only had knife in their hands as their gun was kicked off by me. 1 men tried attack me, I doged all of it and attacked the other one. As I made the other man layed on the ground with my gladius and killed him . Other men tried to attack me from the back. But then I quickly stab the man with my gladius. Blood splashed on my face as she made a disgusting face.