Chapter 6

"How was your day?" Sofia asked me

"I'm so tired and thank God, I don't have to film any scene today." I sighed and lay down on the couch.

"Why are you so sad?"

"My manager," I said and rolled my eyes. "You know, Adam cheated on me, now everyone knows it and she said I should get back together with him, only for a couple of months, before I go on tour."

"What?" She exclaimed, "That's bullshit. He hurt you and now you've to have a PR relationship with him?"

"I know, that's so messed up. I wasn't in love with him, but he really hurt me."

"You should talk to her."

"She doesn't care."

"What does Adam think about it?"

"He agreed. It's really good for his career, no one will call him a cheater. That's so messed up. I don't need it okay? How can I be with him? I can't even look at him, I hate Adam."

"Hey, calm down, everything will be alright. You'll go on the tour, record the second album, and you'll be free from her."

"I have no idea when I will do that. I have to be on set and then the tour will start. I'm so tired of everything, I don't want to do that anymore." I get more and more emotional and start crying.

"Olivia..." She sighed and hugged me. "I'm here for you, okay?"

"Thank you. It's already 9, you should go on set." I told her.

"I don't want to leave you, but you're right. I'll see you later."

"Okay." She smiled and left. I wiped tears. I need to calm down and don't think about it, I'll be on set and won't see Adam that often.

I heard a knock and get up to open the door. I was surprised when I saw Josh.

"Hey, can we talk?" He asked me.

"Yeah, sure, come in," I said and open the door widely. I want to talk to him too.

"What's wrong? Did you cry?" He asked me immediately.

"Yeah but it's nothing important. My manager and I couldn't agree on something and you know I'm so emotional sometimes."

"I know. But don't cry, everything will be alright."

"Thank you." I smiled at him. "What do you want to talk about?"

"You aren't so good right now, we can talk later."

"No, no I'm fine," I said quickly. I don't want him to leave, I don't want to feel alone.

"We can talk about something else." He said. "So, you're going or tour, right?"

"Yeah and I'm so excited. I'll meet my fans, I'm so thankful for them." I said and smiled. Now, this is the only thing that makes me happy. My life is so messy.

"I'm sure this will be so a great experience in your life." I nod. "What happened between you and your manager?" He asked.

"We don't want the same things. But I have to do whatever she says."

"That sucks."

"Because of the contract, I have to finish my second album with her, then I'll be free from her and will find the new one."

"That's the right decision if you're not happy you should do that."

"I'm sorry, Josh." I said immediately.

"Why?"

"I didn't say anything on the internet." I feel the tears, again. "I wanted to, but Meredith said it wouldn't be good for my image and career. I wasn't experienced and... It was new for me and I didn't know what to do. I wanted to talk to you, but I was ashamed and scared because I thought you hated me and..."

"I knew it was your manager's fault, but I thought you would say something to me." He sighed. "We were best friends before we started dating, I was waiting for you to say anything to me, but you never did."

"I'm so sorry." I start crying. "I was scared because I was sure you would push me away and... It would be so hard for me."

"It was so hard for me too, Olivia."

"I know, believe me. I was at the hospital when you were there."

"What?" He didn't know that. "Why didn't you see me?"

"I don't know. Your mother and sisters were there. I knew it was my fault. I talked to your doctor almost every day."

"It wasn't your fault Liv." He said quickly. "Please don't say that again." I sighed. I know we'll never agree on this.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't deserve your forgiveness."

"Well, if you sing "A Billion Sorrys" I will think about it." He joked and we both laughed. "I should go on set, see you later."

"Okay and thank you for listening to me." He smiled and left my trailer.

I miss him.

Read my second story "Fine Line". It's about Rini.