Chapter 16

"Are you going somewhere?" Josh asked me.

"Yeah I'm going to Sofia's, I will come home later." I said and hugged him. "love you so much."

"I love you too." I kissed him on the cheek and got into my car. Soon I was at Sofia's house.

"I'm so tired today on set," Sofia said.

"Yeah me too."

"Are you excited about the tour?"

"Yeah, I can't wait." I smiled.

"It is so cool, you will meet the fans, they'll sing your songs and... Oh my god, it'll be amazing." She exclaimed. "I am so happy because of you."

"Thanks, Sofia."

"Well, now tell me, what is happening between you and Josh? You kissed each other today and then I saw the lake moment too, so start talking."

"We talked about everything and we're still together. I love him so much, you know."

"Of course, everyone knows that. When the fans find out, they will probably go crazy." She laughed.

"You are right, but we are not going to tell anyone except family and close friends yet. Our relationship doesn't need a new drama right now. I don't think Josh is ready for it yet."

"What happens when you go on tour? You'll miss him so much."

"Well he's going to finish his album, and then we'll see each other often. Also, he's going to go with me when I start the Europe tour."

"It's great. I can see you are very happy with him."

"You are right, thank you for supporting me."

"I will always be by your side, Olivia."

"Me too. Okay, now I'm going home, Josh is waiting." I said and hugged her.

***
I was on my way home when Matt called me, I answered immediately.

"Hey Matt, what's going on?"

"where are you?"

"I'm going home."

"Are you close?"

"Matt, what is happening?" I was already scared.

"Calm down Liv. I just talked to Josh and I think he is not feeling well."

"I will be home in two minutes."

"Okay, I will come soon too." he said and hung up. I do not even remember how I got home.
I quickly got out of the car and ran home. My whole body is shaking with fear and tears come from my eyes.

"Liv, are you okay?" I hear Josh's voice and I immediately turn around.

"Josh." I run and hug him tightly. "I was afraid that something happened to you."

"Hey, calm down."  he says and moves away slightly." What happened?"

"Matt called me. Are you okay?" I asked and looked at him. "Were you crying? Did something happen? How are you feeling?"

"Now I'm fine Liv." He kissed me on the forehead. "I just felt a little bad, yes I cried, but now everything is over."

"Sorry, I wasn't here."

"Liv, I can take care of myself." I nod and hug him.

"I won't leave you." He laughed. "I love you Joshy."

"I love you too Liv. Let's sit down, you're shaking, don't worry, I'm with you," he says and leads me to the room.