Chapter 9

Today is my 19th birthday. It's been a couple of minutes since I left the party. Three years ago that day Josh and I kissed each other for the first time and now I realized that I miss him so much. I know it's wrong and so many things happened between us but he is my first love and I couldn't forget him.

I need to see him. I'm going to his house, hopefully, he's not on set.

I knocked on his door. I'm nervous.

"Olivia?" He looked surprised. Of course, he is, it's almost midnight and I'm here for no reason.

"Hey, can I come in?"

"Yeah, of course." I nodded. I miss his LA house. We spent so many good times here. "Why are you here? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you shouldn't be here I'm just..."

"Yeah, I know. I just... I missed you." I haven't seen him since I left for brits.

"Liv..." He sighed.

"I should go," I said and get up but he stopped me.

"Don't, please." He is so close, I feel his breath on my lips. "I don't know why are you here, but I'm glad. I missed you too."

"Today is my birthday."

"I know."

"I remember when we kissed for the first time. I always thought about us, I'm trying to forget everything but I can't." He's looking at my lips. God, I need him.

"I think I still have feelings for you." He whispered. "Everywhere I go I see your face. But it's not a good idea, we can't do that again."

"I want to be with you, only tonight."

"Are you sure?"

"Please." I didn't have to ask twice, his lips were already on mine.

It felt like I start breathing again. It's almost two years since I kissed him, touch him. We lie down on the couch.
His lips curve into a smile as he leans into the kiss with such passion that it takes my breath away and makes my heart pound in my chest. He lowers himself so that his weight is supported by his elbows as he presses his body against mine deliciously. His weight pressing on me is comfortable and familiar.

My hands trail up and down the smooth skin of Josh's back as he kisses along my jaw before burying his lips against the skin of my neck as he slowly unzips my hoodie. I bite my lip as my body tingles in anticipation.

"Josh." I hear myself whispers. He unzips it and slowly pushes it open to reveal my pink tank top. Josh makes a humming sound in his throat.

Slowly I lean up until my hoodie slides off my shoulders, pulling my arms out of the sleeves I bunch it up and toss it on the floor.

When he stands at the end of the couch he seizes both of my ankles while I try to kick him. He uses that grip to drag my jeans down my legs without undoing them. Then he tosses them over his shoulder. I grin when he bites back a moan on seeing my pink lace panties.

"I missed you so much." He tells me, staring at the red lace of my panties.

He quickly takes off his clothes and a couple of minutes later we both moan each other's names.

When it's over Josh rests his forehead against mine, his body relaxing on top of me. Softly he presses a light kiss to my lips.

***
When I woke up Josh wasn't next to me so I quickly get up. At first, I went into the bathroom and then the living room when I found him.

"Good morning," I heard his voice and look at him.

"Why did you get up?"

"I'm going on set, you?"

"Not today, you know I'm not in every episode."

"I'll miss you there." I smiled and hug him.

"I think we should talk about what happened yesterday."

"Yeah, but not today. I should go before I am late."

"You always late." He laughed and kiss me on the lips.

"You will be here when I come back?" He asked me.

"If you want."

"You can stay if you want, Liv."

"Okay then, I'll see you later." I kiss his cheek.

"Bye." He smiled and before he left he said, "I bought some donuts they are in the kitchen."

"You're the best," I yelled, he laughed and then leave.

A couple of minutes later, Josh texted me

"There's my new music video of " doppelganger" on my laptop, you should watch it before we talk."

I was surprised but I decided to watch it.

I know his new song isn't about Olivia, but in this story, it is about her.
Hope you like it, please comment.