Chapter One

It was a normal day in Camp Campbell and the kids are excited for a surprise activity. They can't wait any longer when David finally announced it. "Good morning, campers," David said with a big smile across his face. "Morning, Mr. David," the campers replied back. "I got exciting news," David continued, "today, we will go to the forest for a hike. And we will spend the night in the forest. We will get to see all of the nature during the hike. That's not all, you will have your hiking buddy and go on your hike. Meet me and Gwen back in the middle of the forest when the sun sets. Go choose your buddy!" 

The campers get to business for picking their buddies. Dolph chose Ered, Nerris and Harrison goes with each other, Nurf and Preston chose each other, even though they're frenemies, Neil decides to go with Space Kid, and that's leaves Max and Nikki. When Max finds out that he's buddies with Nikki, he slightly blushed and tries to covers his entire face with his hoodie. Nikki is so excited to have Max with her. "Come on, Max," Nikki said with encouragement, "let's explore together and meet some creatures." "Um, OK," Max said nervously. "What's wrong, Maxie?" Nikki asked, "are you scared?" "No, I'm just..." Max tried to answer. "No matter," Nikki replied, grabbing Max's hand, causing him to blush a bit, "let's go!" She dragged Max to the forest and their journey begins.

*During Max and Nikki's hike*

They saw some creatures, mostly birds, talk, laugh, and saw some nature. Then, they heard bushes rustling. "Shhh, do you hear that?" Max whispered. "Hear what?" Nikki whispered back. Then, the bushes rustled once more. "Oh, I hear it now," Nikki whispered. The bushes keep rustle until a baby wolf jumped out. It looks so darn cute with its puppy dog eyes. "Awwww, a baby wolf," Nikki said with sparkles on her eyes, "it got lost. Max, we should find its mom." "Nikki, what the hell?!" Max yelled, "wolves are dangerous." "But," Nikki said, "it's lost and it might starve if we don't find its mom quickly." A moment of silence broke. "Ugh, fine," Max said, "but we'll run away after that, OK?" "Got ya," Nikki answered.

*time skip cuz I'm tired and bored*

After the pup is reunited with its mom, Max tried to run away as fast as possible, but Nikki stayed in her place. "Nikki, come on," Max cried, "its mom can bite you." It turned out that the mom is thankful that the kids found her pup and licked Nikki's face. "Max, it's OK," Nikki said, "I think it wants to say thanks." "I guess you're right," Max said while he walked to where Nikki is. They spent a few hours with the pup and the wolf that they forgot about the sun setting thing. "Nikki, the sun's about to set in half an hour," Max commanded, "I think we should meet the others." Nikki sighed and said goodbye. When she walked, the pup got sad and accidently bit her on the leg, causing Nikki to scream. "NIKKI!" Max cried. The pup felt sorry when it finds out that it bit her. Max grabbed Nikki on the hand, but she can't walk faster with her bitten leg, so he carried her all the way. "We'll tell David what happened, OK?" Max commanded. Nikki nodded and find herself sleepy.

*end*