Chapter Two

When the sun is setting, the kids went to the middle of the forest, which is a circle without trees. But, they realized Max and Nikki are not here yet. "Where's Max and Nikki?" Neil asked David. "What?" David replied, as he moved his head back and forth, "I bet they forgot about the meeting." Then, suddenly, Max and Nikki arrived. The kids, David, and Gwen noticed Nikki's bitten leg and gasped in fright. Max tod them what happened. "Lucky for you," David said, "I brought the first-aid kit, just for emergencies!" 

David wrapped a bandage on Nikki's leg, caused her to wake up. "What happened?" Nikki asked. "Oh, I covered your leg," David said, "I bet you won't be in the activities for a week or so." "Awwww, really?" Nikki asked. "I'm afraid so," David said. Nikki put a frown across her face and sit down with the others. They roasted hot dogs and marshmallows, sing songs, and tell spooky stories. Then, when it's time, they went to the tents David and Gwen carried and slept. Everyone slept, except Nikki.

Nikki decided to take a walk in the forest, even though she's not allowed. During her walk, the full moon shines and she's got a weird feeling. She also noticed that her stomach is feeling pain. She got down because of the pain. She wondered if she ate too much hot dogs and s'mores. Nikki gasped for air may times with her eyes closed. When Nikki opened her eyes, she noticed that her skin is a little teal and she got claws instead of fingernails. She gasped when she saw this. Then, she find out about the thing about werewolves and the fact that the pup bit her. 

Then, she touched her head and noticed that she developed wolf ears. Then, her skin is covered with teal fur, her feet and hands become paws, develops a wolf face, and grew a wolf tail. She become a werewolf. 

She realized that she can't talk, but she can say in her mind. What's going on, Nikki thought. Ten, she realized that it's awesome and howled at the full moon for the first time. She realized that she's good at howling. 

*time skip to morning*

Everyone got up. When Max woke up, he saw that Nikki is sleeping, but except that she's barefoot and her bandage is took off. Max chuckled and woke her up. 

*another time skip cuz I'm bored*

Nikki thinks it's fun to be a werewolf. She has to keep it a secret.

*end*