ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n quickly slammed the door shut, oh no, what if they were trying to hurt miss Sheryl?! The pendant on their suits were familiar, it was the Asylum foundation. 

There's was no way they were going to get in. They couldn't  let that happen. 

They dashed into the dining hall and ran up to the sweet woman.

" miss Sheryl! The asylum foundation  are here! We need to hide- they-"

" oh! Have they finally arrived?" She sweetly smiled and got up, heading for the door.

" wait- miss Sheryl- please! They are bad- don't-!" Y/n grabbed her arm, trying to connive her to not do so.

What was she doing?! These guys were bad news, they could kill her! They all needed to hide, right now!

Mrs. Sheryl had pulled her arm away from y/n.

" oh nonsense! They are here, because I called them, dear!" The elderly woman shuffled across the room and reached the door.

The two men where standing there, looking somewhat annoyed.

" hello boys! Sorry about the trouble, come on in." She walked to the side, and the two tall, men strode in

Mrs Sheryl took The man in glasses with a beard to the living room, as " Sam" stayed behind.

Sam turned his attention to y/n and his green speckled eyes bored into y/n's.

" What do you want? And why are you wearing that funny mask? Ya' gonna Gas us?" Y/n crossed their arms and did a circle around Sam, wanting answers. Internally wishing he wasn't truly going to gas the place.

They glared at Sam, all the while Sam had a bored expression underneath his gas mask.

" You sure have a lot of talk for such a small kid. if you keep that attitude, I just might." Sam roughly rubbed their head as he strode after Mcyum and Sheryl.

Y/n almost wanted to skate after him and start attacking him, like a wild raccoon.

They angrily skated to the living room- cutting in mid- conversation. 

" Yes, yes, you should be gettin' enough to profit for this trade." "Mcyum" 

Spoke with a sigh. 

What did they mean by trade..? Profit..? What was mrs Sheryl doing?